Preview 2020 Trial game vs Fremantle @ Mandurah, 4pm AWST/6:30pm ACDT Saturday 25 January

Remove this Banner Ad

I am a little amused at the commentators love in on Allen. They are right though that she is just so composed. Rajic has gotten better in her marking as well.

Allan is an absolute ripper. Other than Chelsea, she's my favourite AFLW player to watch. Just super composed and skillful.

I am a little amused at the commentators love in on Allen. They are right though that she is just so composed. Rajic has gotten better in her marking as well.

Sarah is underrated - absolute rock in defence and unlucky to miss out on AA honours last year.

Hatchard and Jones have stepped up and Gum looks like a great get, but it definitely feel like our midfield is lacking a little class due to injuries and Freo was also playing a couple of their better players for a half each. 2nd quarter the most impressive, especially considering the likes of Stevie-Lee weren't playing. Saw that we've been trying Considine in defence a bit more - not sure about this as I thought she did reasonably well up forward last season.

Guessing we changed things up in the second half as it felt like we overused the handball putting receivers in trouble and making it tough for ourselves to transition out of defence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back