2020 U.S Riots

Remove this Banner Ad

Deberry is a Democratic, African American, Rep of state legislature who's experiences go back to civil rights. As they say, this speech has gone viral.

Perhaps you'd like to comment on his views?

I actually thought New York City had been burnt to the ground, having listened to some of them over the past two weeks. Am glad to see at least one block has survived.

Gay ice cream tends to incite rage

You do realise that a lot of the people here would have been rooting for the Birmingham Police back in Alabama in the 60's?

So when Trump is elected all this sort of thing will end, right? AntiFa pursuing and abusing a father and daughter wearing patriotic gear.
EFA.

The answer seems to be no.

You can see people in that crowd telling others not to harass these people. I don't know if that crowd was going that way anyway and the Trumpies were in their path. EDIT - I can see they were chasing them. It's a shitty thing to do.

So is running a car through a crowd.

Why the * you're showing up to a volatile situation with a child, I will never know.

It seems to be a theme. Wingnuts showing up with kids, hoping the kids will protect them from harm or arrest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah so today two police officers had a "dark skinned male" walk up to their car and cold bloodedly shot them both in the head. A 24 year old male and 31 year old female (mother of a 6 year old). Protesters arrived at the hospital... and chanted "we hope that bitch dies", "oink, oink" and "y'all gonna die one by one."

What an absolute disgrace these people are.

Yeah so today two police officers had a "dark skinned male" walk up to their car and cold bloodedly shot them both in the head. A 24 year old male and 31 year old female (mother of a 6 year old). Protesters arrived at the hospital... and chanted "we hope that b*tch dies", "oink, oink" and "y'all gonna die one by one."

What an absolute disgrace these people are.

Sounds like the Westboro Baptist Church. Did they say anything about the gays, **** or tiger king?

Sounds like the Westboro Baptist Church. Did they say anything about the gays, **** or tiger king?
"Look over there."

The main difference is that there aren't celebs and corporations queuing up to endorse those Westboro fkwits.

Who's queuing up to endorse the fkwits out front of the hospital?
Well Proud Boys were cancelled over a brawl in NY with zero reported injuries (let alone fatalities).

At what point do BLM supporters need to start taking responsibility for the murders and assaults committed by the group? Any decent and reasonable person agrees with the fundamental concept that black lives do obviously matter, but in contemporary times groups are judged by the actions of any of their members. There's no consistency.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back