2020 U.S Riots

Remove this Banner Ad

I would have thought the Obama Admin would have campaigned strongly and relentlessly for the chokehold to be banned in all Democrat run cities after the appalling death of Eric Garner in 2014.

Instead, crickets.

Why?
Why doesn't it surprise me that is all you got from those articles?

Point - Missed!

It is all tied in with the radical non-conformist protestant ideas the founding fathers brought with them too. They saw themselves as the new Israel, the new chosen people called apart by God to found a new community in a new land. Blacks were not part of the chosen people, they were the descendants of Ham who were cursed in perpetual slavery, according to a passage in the Bible that never gets taught to children in Sunday School. They firmly believed God created blacks to be slaves. That attitude has yet to be fully erased.
The bolded also explains the genesis of American Pentecostalism perfectly, even if it didn't happen for a long time after 1776.

Why doesn't it surprise me that is all you got from those articles?

Point - Missed!

Death of Eric Garner was appalling. Death of George Floyd was even worse.

They both occurred in democrat run cities/states - and the Obama Admin did absolutely nothing to have the choke hold banned or even curtailed during his time.

The failure to take action then has now resulted in this torture plus murder. Unbelievable.

It's over a week and I don't hear Biden or Obama demanding the immediate suspension of the choke hold in all Dem cities.
Why not? What's the political impediment?

They both occurred in democrat run cities/states - and the Obama Admin did absolutely nothing to have the choke hold banned or even curtailed during his time.

The failure to take action then has now resulted in this torture plus murder. Unbelievable.

It's over a week and I don't hear Biden or Obama demanding the immediate suspension of the choke hold in all Dem cities.
Ha ha, you really are a strange one. Again I am sorry I even bother with you.

Will learn from this yet again.

Or, perhaps some people are making the educated decision that some things, like equal civil rights, are more important than the risk to their personal health at this time?
So we're not allowed to go to weddings or funerals or visit loved ones but protests with thousands of people are fine?

Total crap.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An old white male? Fair game
You are why we see total migration from the left. You are a racist. To watch that and respond like that shows you just want anarchy. And we see it everyday at the moment not just in the US.

Why are you here? Saying muslims are the same as police. Saying innocent people are fair game just because they are white. You are what's wrong with the world.

The two cops directly involved have been suspended already.

Honestly there's no way they intended to push him over like that. Hope the guy makes it through.

The world's gone utterly crazy over there hasn't it... At the age of 75 this guy should never even been on the streets to tempt Corona-19 in the first place. And yet the it's the Dems who are stirring up the wholesale flouting of the social distancing rules. It's the Dem governors inciting them on. Drs Fauci and Birx must be beside themselves, but they are nowhere to be seen.
Meanwhile ... all the Dem councillors and leglislators can do is talk up Defunding their Police.
Unreal.

You think this protesting is about the “choke hold” and if it was made illegal then this wouldn’t be an issue?

F*** me dead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back