2020 US Election alleged fraud - OFFICIAL evidence from affidavits ongoing. #stopthesteal

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair enough. Cheers for the reply.
Why was Trump telegraphing so far out from the election that the only way he could lose was cheating? Why when the Republican party was in power in some states Trump lost unable to run an honest election?
Mostly, why do you believe a man with such an egregious and publicy documented record of lying over any evidence presented to the contrary? Like the fact his own Attorney Generally who had run roughshod over the rules of law and decency for 4 years to enable Trump washed his hands over the crap Trump was trying to peddle. Why the senior Millitary of the US had to telegraph ahead of the results they weren't going to enable a coup?
The election fraud was a cover story so Trump could stage a coup if he lost.
The "evidence" you are trying to present is nonsense pedalled by increasingly deranged people.
As to your questions, I don't know, but you're saying Trump went through all of this, ie drummed up the notion of election fraud, so that if he lost the election he could stage a coup and then lost the election but never staged a coup. That makes so much sense. Thanks for your input.

As to your questions, I don't know, but you're saying Trump went through all of this, ie drummed up the notion of election fraud, so that if he lost the election he could stage a coup and then lost the election and tried to stage a coup but failed like everything else he tried in the last 4 years. That makes so much sense. Thanks for your input.
FTFY

Pre-filled ballot request forms. Like we get in Australia.

Where is the fraud?

There is none. It's a procedural error that was resolved two months before the election (with none of those sent back counted on election day anyway), and in a state which went heavily Republican.

As to your questions, I don't know, but you're saying Trump went through all of this, ie drummed up the notion of election fraud, so that if he lost the election he could stage a coup and then lost the election but never staged a coup. That makes so much sense. Thanks for your input.
Good, because most informed opinion agrees that this is exactly what happened.
You didn't answer the most important question which is why you choose to place your trust in a man with a well documented, lifetime history of fraud, dishonesty and the most prolific liar ever to hold public office.
Why do you believe him?

Good, because most informed opinion agrees that this is exactly what happened.
You didn't answer the most important question which is why you choose to place your trust in a man with a well documented, lifetime history of fraud, dishonesty and the most prolific liar ever to hold public office.
Why do you believe him?
I could say exactly the same thing about Biden and the other Democratic politicians, which is why I understood why the Americans were looking for something different, something to break the cycle. Trump was their man and I got behind them.

I could say exactly the same thing about Biden and the other Democratic politicians, which is why I understood why the Americans were looking for something different, something to break the cycle. Trump was their man and I got behind them.
I can understand that, but with all the lies he told in office, his tax breaks for the rich, His funnelling of money to his family business's, giving jobs to his family members, dismantling all mechanisms of oversight, firing anyone who tried to hold him accountable. Was there not some point where you thought this guy is actually a bigger crook than the ones he's supposed to be holding to account?

I can understand that, but with all the lies he told in office, his tax breaks for the rich, His funnelling of money to his family business's, giving jobs to his family members, dismantling all mechanisms of oversight, firing anyone who tried to hold him accountable. Was there not some point where you thought this guy is actually a bigger crook than the ones he's supposed to be holding to account?
I know whataboutism, but Biden and his son and Ukraine and China, and the Clintons and their foundation and Haiti and the dance goes on and on. In your mind he is a bigger crook than anyone else. Maybe you're less informed about the other Presidents than you are about Trump. In mine, I think he genuinely cared about America and it's people.

Then there's things like as a global citizen, I was happy that Trump was promoting peace, unlike the neo cons. I was happy to not have to watch endless war footage, destruction of human life, it's structures and the environment. I am aware that the first duty of good govt of any kind is to provide security. Historically this would be by protecting borders. Would you agree?

I know whataboutism, but Biden and his son and Ukraine and China, and the Clintons and their foundation and Haiti and the dance goes on and on. In your mind he is a bigger crook than anyone else. Maybe you're less informed about the other Presidents than you are about Trump. In mine, I think he genuinely cared about America and it's people.

I can respect that. I don’t understand how you can have form that view when there seems to be so many first hand accounts of his narcissistic behavior but I respect that you genuinely believe it. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok I take it you agree, that to provide security for your peoples, you have to protect your borders. This is something Trump attempted. Despite political correctness he attempted to protect N. Americas' borders.
I think there does become a point in a society, where the sheer numbers bring about a dis-ease within its population. The higher the numbers, the more crime, disease, drug use gambling, drinking etc. This is historical and been seen in our time, globally. Given this fact, using our thinking, rather than feelings, it was commonsense to stop the escalation of numbers when the American system was already struggling to provide for their own, in fact wasn't.

Are you with me Eshed?, remembering you were the one who asked me why I supported trump and backed others that did.

Then there's the burden of welfare. The weight of it born by the working middle class. As it was already breaking them they were relieved by his attempts. Good Government as opposed to what Biden is now doing. I reckon if you finally break the middle class, you break a functioning society.

After security, comes food clothing and shelter. This means you need as many people as possible actually working, so they can afford to pay for their food, clothing and shelter. Pre COVID Trump was doing well, here, re employment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Huh well you did ask. Next time do everyone a favour and don't.

I think it’s great. We need more dialogue between opposing viewpoints. My main motivation in political discussion these days is to promote as much as possible a return to the methods of formal argument. To see genuine engagement in good faith discussion using reason, logic etc. you’ve engaged in good faith.
I don’t have time to discuss more now but I’ll be around again soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoiler: Nope, I sure wasn't :tearsofjoy:

RNC v. Weipert, No. 06521 CVCV081957 (Iowa Dist. Ct., Johnson Cnty.)
Case SummaryThe Trump campaign and the RNC sued the Johnson County auditor who sent voters absentee ballot applications prepopulated with some of their voter information, in contravention of the guidance of the Iowa Secretary of State. This is in light of a law passed this summer that would have required county officials to reach out to individual voters to cure ballot issues rather than looking them up in their own database, creating delays and confusion. The plaintiffs ask that the auditor be enjoined from using the prepopulated forms (many of which have already been sent to voters) and contact voters and inform them that the forms can no longer be used.
Filed08/10/2020
StateIowa
Type of CourtState
StatusClosed ()
Last Updated09/16/2020
Issue Tag(s)Vote-by-Mail (Signature Verification Standards, Claim that Mail Voting Leads to Fraud and/or Vote Dilution, Other Vote-by-Mail Issue)
Pre-population of Absentee Ballots with voter's name, DOB, pin, and other info.
Complaint(s)08/10/2020: Complaint filed.
Dispositive Ruling(s)09/12/2020: Order/Ruling, The court held that the Johnson County auditor did not have the authority, in light of the Secretary of State's Directive, to send pre-filled absentee ballot request forms, and the RNC and Trump campaign would be irreparably harmed if those forms (many already sent, filled out, and sent back) were counted. The Johnson County auditor is required to contact each voter who submitted the form and tell them that the form is null and void.
CONTACT

Where's the 'ruling' confirming fraud, or even 'leading to' whatever that means?

Were these pre-filled ballots even counted? How many were there? Didn't Trump win Iowa by plenty?

I mean, jesus christ dude :drunk:

Last edited:

You "don't know" the answer to some really reasonable and ultra relevant questions. Maybe focus on that for a bit and try to deduce some answers.

And lol at why didn't he stage a coup. Here's a hint, it wasn't for lack of trying.

Look at this train wreck...

It is a reminder that for all the tributes to John McCain for his willingness to stand up to Trump, which is fsir enough, you can draw a line from his elevation of Sarah Palin to the current moment. He bears some responsibility for mainstreaming and normalising this nonsense.

It is a reminder that for all the tributes to John McCain for his willingness to stand up to Trump, which is fsir enough, you can draw a line from his elevation of Sarah Palin to the current moment. He bears some responsibility for mainstreaming and normalising this nonsense.

Geez that was painful to watch. It was like watching that cesspit guy on here being interviewed.

Geez that was painful to watch. It was like watching that cesspit guy on here being interviewed.

i still cannot believe certain peeps thought she was hawt

Meanwhile, rural states with tiny populations that vote Republican get two senators, the same as California and NY that have millions of people but vote Democrat. Basically, this is minority rule that disproportionately rewards voters in smaller Republican states.
You do realise that Australia has the same system of allocating equal numbers of senators to each state, right? It's the only reason the smaller states were prepared to join the Commonwealth of Australia back at our federation.

Do you have a problem with our version of exactly the same thing?

You do realise that Australia has the same system of allocating equal numbers of senators to each state, right? It's the only reason the smaller states were prepared to join the Commonwealth of Australia back at our federation.

Do you have a problem with our version of exactly the same thing?
The discrepancy is less pronounced in Australia.

Answer the question please.
I did. It is less of a concern in Australia because the discrepancies aren't as vast and don't skew partisan as reliably as in the US. Every state generally elects a mixture, due to proportional voting. If you had larger states electing a mix of Liberal, Labor, National and Greens senators but then Tasmania comes along and elects an entire slate from one party, that would be an issue. That would create a partisan skew and disproprtionate representation of one party.

Last edited:

I feel sorry for that poor dog.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back