2020 US Election alleged fraud - OFFICIAL evidence from affidavits ongoing. #stopthesteal

Remove this Banner Ad

As to your questions, I don't know, but you're saying Trump went through all of this, ie drummed up the notion of election fraud, so that if he lost the election he could stage a coup and then lost the election but never staged a coup. That makes so much sense. Thanks for your input.

Trump went through all of this so he could grift more cash out of his moron base. $250m since the election and counting - idiots.

Things like coups are just unfortunate collateral damage to him. And he dropped his idiot base in a second when things got real - so much courage by the orange one :rolleyes:

A Republican donor who gave $2.5 million for a voter fraud investigation by a conservative nonprofit has come to regret his decision and doubt the conspiracy theories that fueled the effort, The Washington Post reported Monday.
Court records and interviews conducted by the Post show donor Fred Eshelman has worked to get his millions back from True the Vote, a Texas-based group that vowed to expose voter fraud.

So it he fk Or Chappy?

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

But several audits and lawsuits and mathematical analyses is evidence of absence of fraud. They always forget that.

I’d like that defence in court to be used.

Claim someone was a murderer, but there is no evidence, obviously guilty, the defence rests.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not strictly on-topic, but I was checking out what the Breitbart site was up to and found this little gem in the advertisements:

I'm not sure using the image of a dead Australian lady shot in the US as the stock image is really the best approach for advertisers trying to sell bitcoin.

I'm not sure the corpse of Justine Damond is the best financial adviser.

1616037309302.png

I know whataboutism, but Biden and his son and Ukraine and China, and the Clintons and their foundation and Haiti and the dance goes on and on. In your mind he is a bigger crook than anyone else. Maybe you're less informed about the other Presidents than you are about Trump. In mine, I think he genuinely cared about America and it's people.
Well except for the hundreds of thousands of them that died when he constantly down played a virus and politicised wearing masks

He didnt care much about them did he?

Then there's things like as a global citizen, I was happy that Trump was promoting peace, unlike the neo cons. I was happy to not have to watch endless war footage, destruction of human life, it's structures and the environment. I am aware that the first duty of good govt of any kind is to provide security. Historically this would be by protecting borders. Would you agree?

Did you close your eyes while the Saudis bombed Yemen with US military supplies then? Biden has since stopped selling those bombs and the fighting has eased.

Or when Trump gave the ok for the Turks to roll into Kurdish parts of Syria to kill the Kurds who had defeated ISIS?

I'm not sure what narrative you're buying that Trump has resolved all the conflicts in the Middle East?

The idea that he cares about people in the US is to go against everything you could possibly know about Trump. Anyone who knows him will tell you that he cares not one iota about anyone except himself and certain members of his family. Any pretense that he cared about American people was only for votes for himself. It's always about "what's in it for me" with Trump.

Then there's things like as a global citizen, I was happy that Trump was promoting peace, unlike the neo cons. I was happy to not have to watch endless war footage, destruction of human life, it's structures and the environment. I am aware that the first duty of good govt of any kind is to provide security. Historically this would be by protecting borders. Would you agree?
He brought troops home and replaced them witn drone strikes

how is this peaceful?

I’d like that defence in court to be used.

Claim someone was a murderer, but there is no evidence, obviously guilty, the defence rests.
Never happen

conspiracy to commit xxxxx on the other hand is a crime that is tried in our courts consistently

and its treated as sternly as actual murder / drug dealing etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Back