2020 US Election alleged fraud - OFFICIAL evidence from affidavits ongoing. #stopthesteal

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you think we should need ID to vote in Australia?

Yes, I do but our electoral roles are very sound by comparison as its run by a central body v the states that are run by the states, hence why winning the Governorship is so important.

In oz here is a critisism re people voting at multiple booths.

You're assuming that the US electoral system is compromised which it isn't.

Oh yes it is. Its been proven the dead do vote and you get more votes than registered voters. Just two examples. One state will change the laws to allow prisoners to vote, another will change it the other way. It is full of holes.

Yes, I do but our electoral roles are very sound by comparison as its run by a central body v the states that are run by the states, hence why winning the Governorship is so important.

In oz here is a critisism re people voting at multiple booths.

Agreed that the problem is the states; if they allowed federal control of voting it wouldn't matter how many times you voted, even without ID, as you only have one vote per person, but the states would never allow that as they'd consider it as encroaching on their rights. At least that's my understanding of it, I'm no expert on US voting, but all the audits that've taken place have shown nothing systemic and nothing coming close to changing the outcome of any election.

Just curious whether people think you should have to have ID to vote?

Makes perfect sense to me, everyone over 18 pretty much has some form of ID. I would have thought election integrity was a key part of democracy.
If the federal government issued a free voter ID to everyone and that is what is needed to vote then sure, make voter ID a requirement.

But having a patch work of different rules across different jurisdictions is not the way.

Ummm its about people voting who are not valid, and they can pre poll vote, mail in, and ballot harvest in some states. The US system is chaotic.

No, this is not the problem (and it's the biggest furphy on this issue)

The problem is state based roles which don't reconcile.

If I move from Kooyong to Wentworth, the following happens.

1) I lodge change of address with AEC
2) AEC transfer me from the Kooyong role to the Wentworth one
3) AEC contact VEC and advise them to remove me from the state role for the state seat I was in
4) AEC contact NSWEC to have me added to the state seat I will now be in.

Compare to the USA, where I move from NYC to LA:

1) I advise Cali's version of the EC to add me to their role.

THATS IT.

unless I contact the NYEC I'm on two roles. THIS is where all the duplicate registrations come from. Not from illegal immigrants, but from people who move state (which is very common in the USA).

This would be fixed by having a federal EC act as a clearing house as our EC does. Yanks hate this however (states rights!!!) so they now do stupid stuff like automatically purge without notice people from the role of they haven't voted in the last two elections.

On ID, they don't accept ANY ID. Some states only accept drivers licence, passport, and gun licences. Student IDs, and other govt issued photo ID are not accepted.

Ummm its about people voting who are not valid, and they can pre poll vote, mail in, and ballot harvest in some states. The US system is chaotic.
Oh yes it is. Its been proven the dead do vote and you get more votes than registered voters. Just two examples. One state will change the laws to allow prisoners to vote, another will change it the other way. It is full of holes.
I would question what makes them invalid? I think this is where the chaos lies.

Here in Oz I think its only prisoners in custody that cant vote. Everyone over 18 must be registered and must compulsorily turn up to get their name scrubbed off

3) AEC contact VEC and advise them to remove me from the state role for the state seat I was in

THATS IT.

unless I contact the NYEC I'm on two roles. THIS is where all the duplicate registrations come from. Not from illegal immigrants, but from people who move state (which is very common in the USA).

This would be fixed by having a federal EC act as a clearing house as our EC does. Yanks hate this however (states rights!!!) so they now do stupid stuff like automatically purge without notice people from the role of they haven't voted in the last two elections.

On ID, they don't accept ANY ID. Some states only accept drivers licence, passport, and gun licences. Student IDs, and other govt issued photo ID are not accepted.

I agree Ned, I pretty much said same re the chaos of the states controlling it but had a lot of responses so stuff got spread over a couple of replies. Their system is archaic.

A google search hey? May as well go straight to the democrat web site and cut out the middle man. In most cases if you google a topic re the election all you get is so called 'fact checks'. No matter how you word it, strange that. Algo's seem to be set to only provide one side.

But the sheep are sheep for a reason.

A google search hey? May as well go straight to the democrat web site and cut out the middle man. In most cases if you google a topic re the election all you get is so called 'fact checks'. No matter how you word it, strange that. Algo's seem to be set to only provide one side.

Whats your suggested alternative, seeing as you are soo much smarter than us mere mortals that use Google ?

So you prefer Bing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

More voter fraud

alleged murderer charged for voting for his dead wife

Who gets to keep the million dollar reward?

I'm hoping it was cranky or blue that finally cracked the case.

If the federal government issued a free voter ID to everyone and that is what is needed to vote then sure, make voter ID a requirement.

But having a patch work of different rules across different jurisdictions is not the way.

THATS IT.

Both of these.

It'll never get sorted to everyone's satisfaction in US until you bring in an independent federal body to run things. Which will never happen.

Note that screaming "we was robbed" every time you lose an election is also not a solution.

which one of you Trump supporters is this guy? (For the russian bots this is sarcasm )
Rofl after watching that .

Hahaha that is one of the great trolls of all time.

Start the rumour, watch it spread, then cack yourself watching online vision of moronic "auditors" with Sherlock-Holmes-like magnifying glasses running around trying to find tiny strands of bamboo on ballot papers.

RWNJs use DuckDuckGo as search engines.
And, as usual, about 8 years late to the party.

I use DDG fromt time to time but only when searching things I don't want potentially out in the public, which is pretty rare to be honest. I'm a pretty privacy minded person but having Google know I searched AFL injury lists or rsa-4096 cryptanalysis is just not something I'm that bothered about. If people are worried about privacy, using DDG is not going to hurt, but they'd benefit equally as much from learning the basics of cryptography, encryption, SSL/TLS and how data tracking works online, but that is just all too much hard work for most. If you're concerned about privacy, and your only recourse is to use DDG, what happens if that service gets compromised or discovered not to be as secure as it promised? It wouldn't be the first time this hypothetical becomes reality.

As for people claiming to use DDG to get "a different views on things" they are, from what i can see, kidding themselves quite a bit. You can find the same information on both Google or DDG, you just might have to look a bit differently and it will get served to you differently. But if you want to view news on the Israel-Palestine conflict from the Daily Mail perspective, you're going to look for those links whether you use Google or DDG. If you want to view news on the Israel-Palestine conflict from the Guardian perspective, you're going to look for those links whether you use Google or DDG.

Being a techy, I'm the go to go in most of my circle of friends for tech-related issues, and I've got a few conservative-ish mates (think of mates who are starting the slide from idealistic young liberal to grumpy old conservative) who have "told" me about DDG as if it's some magic bullet for the removal of bias when sourcing information. Hint: it's not.

Gabriel Weinberg is a smart guy and is obviously well known in the tech industry. He's played the whole thing well and fair play to him.

Berman noted that some Trump fans have even claimed that state elections officials shredded their ballots, fed them to chickens, and then had the chickens incinerated to cover up the evidence.

RWNJs use DuckDuckGo as search engines.

Its got all the good antivaxx, flat earth and Jews are behind it stuff on there.

Interesting read if you have 5 minutes, the disqualification paragraph is the tactic used here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back