2020 US Election alleged fraud - OFFICIAL evidence from affidavits ongoing. #stopthesteal

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL !!!!! ( but not lol )

Wearing red caps and waving TRUMP 2020 flags, this crowds of ‘people’ – who would be described as terrorists or radicals if they weren’t white rednecks have breached security perimeters at the Capitol

The jan 6 committee want to talk to clammity . Seems clammity knew in advance of Trumps plans were
Yep, the texts that have been released of his involvement with Trump and knowledge of the violence are fairly damning to say the least.

Got the free handout , closing up shop , avoiding the fine
Trump would be proud of such grifting

One of the all-time grifts.

Bunch of people tell lies. Press forces idiotic Senate to hire idiotic firm created for the sole purpose of finding irregularities. Can't find irregularities, lies about it in report, repeating 'suspected' irregularities, even though they're the auditors supposed to find out whether it's 'suspected' or true/false.

Paid themselves a bomb, when the courts tell them to release their info, they wind up the company.

The People of Arizona paid a bunch of people who didn't know what the were doing a lot of money to do pretty much nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's what "Small Govt" conservatives want you to think, that all Govt is inefficient and dishonest. When in reality, it's just that this is how the GOP undermines good governance by taking money and giving it to allies.
Name one government department you would donate willing to, ill wait?

I think we can safely file this one alongside the Hilary is going to jail (remember how seriously those dickheads took that, "she's gonna jayil ah tells ya") rhetoric of 2016 from his boss.
It's much worse than that. Hillary Clinton going to jail was at least plausible, if very unlikely. Claiming that 300 million Americans are going to jail for voter fraud is certifiably delusional.

This Ray Epps guy ted Cruz was going on about yesterday, anything there?

Probably yes and no.

The FBI has many instances of putting agents in organisations .

Is Ray one ? I don't know if he was. But I bet he isn't now

I do think mostly they are watchers and not instigators.

IE proud boys would do what they do if Ray was there or not

Remove this Banner Ad

Back