2020 US Election alleged fraud - OFFICIAL evidence from affidavits ongoing. #stopthesteal

That was smart
DC: A former teammate of Michael Phelps and two-time Olympic relay gold medallist, Klete Keller, was among the throng of President Donald Trump supporters who stormed the US Capitol last week, according to video footage posted online.

Keller, a decorated swimmer who represented the United States at the Summer Olympics in 2000, 2004 and 2008, is seen towering over other Trump supporters inside the US Capitol Rotunda, wearing a Team USA jacket. The video was taken by Townhall reporter Julio Rosas, and Keller's participation was first reported Monday by SwimSwam, a popular swimming website.
Really not the place to be 198cm tall and not wearing a mask.

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray, Melbourne City
Since the left are so willing to bury their head in the sand and say theres no evidence of voter fraud, lets just list it all in 1 thread.

Might as well start with this woman. These are the people swearing under oath to provide their eye witness accounts of what happened on election night, and if theyre found to be lying face serious criminal charges for perjury.

The case of voter fraud across the US and the evidence being submitted is being heard in many US courts. The amount of evidence that is coming out is quite substantial, and Biden supporters can no longer deny it or dismiss it. A judge or judges in the USA can deliberate on the evidence and decide if or not voter fraud took place, but for anyone in the media or on these forums to constantly state there is NO evidence is blatantly lying.

Who would have thought that the tweet in the OP would be "no longer available"?
The "evidence" was apparently so strong pathetic that they took it down for fear of the very perjury the OP was banging on about!
Thread needs a backfire tag.

Who would have thought that the tweet in the OP would be "no longer available"?
The "evidence" was apparently so strong pathetic that they took it down for fear of the very perjury the OP was banging on about!
Thread needs a backfire tag.
Needs to be locked and labelled for what it is

A ******* tantrum because no one was swallowing his s**t in the other threads.

I'LL be the campaigner though, you just watch :rolleyes:

Roby

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jul 27, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Examples of how nuts these people are:
  • Dozens of Trump supporters, some armed, went to the home of Jocelyn Benson, Michigan’s Democratic secretary of state, and began shouting obscenities.
  • On Twitter, Trump supporters have posted photographs of the home of Ann Jacobs, a Wisconsin official, and mentioned her children.
  • In Phoenix, about 100 Trump supporters, some armed, protested at the building where officials were counting votes.
  • In Vermont, officials received a voice message threatening them with “execution by firing squad.”
  • Seth Bluestein, a Philadelphia official, received anti-Semitic and violent threats after Pam Bondi, a Trump ally, publicly mentioned him.
  • A Georgia poll worker went into hiding after a viral video falsely claimed he had discarded ballots.
  • Brad Raffensperger, Georgia’s Republican secretary of state, and his wife have received death threats, including by text message, and caravans have circled their house.
  • Gabriel Sterling, another Georgia official, received a message wishing him a happy birthday and saying it would be his last.

My neighbor just had to file a report with the local police because the bat-**** crazy Trump supporter kicked her amazon delivered package into her driveway. Then she texted her after doing it.

View attachment 1026921

Theses Trump supporters are nut jobs. They are all trigger happy and looking for a fight. They have been manipulated by the fake news media (Fox news) and Trump himself into believing the most outlandish conspiracies. It's tearing our country apart. Never has a president done this to our country, no matter how much you disagreed with them. Anyone have a place my family and I could re-located into? We're very rational people and don't own any guns. :p

GOP says they couldn't see this coming, is not a party of division, and wants the US to heal.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
GOP says they couldn't see this coming, is not a party of division, and wants the US to heal.
Yeah nah * em - name shame and arrest - scorched earth policy should be the aim

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
I've enjoyed going onto YouTube and watching local news reports from small(ish) towns reporting on locals who were part of the riot in Washington. Even a one minute spot on CBS 58 in Eau Claire Wisconsin showing a local resident involved would have repercussions for the individual. I do feel a bit sorry for those who were only at the rally and did not storm the Capitol and have had to share some of the blame. However, they would have been naive to think there wouldn't be trouble. But I guess when you're a member of a cult, you just don't think straight.

I did see coverage of the owner of a restaurant in a neighboring Chicago suburb who was getting hell for posting on Twitter from the rally. I was feeling a bit of empathy for her until I saw that she forbade the workers in her restaurant from wearing masks. Her restaurant's recent Google reviews were hilarious to read. Stoopid is as stoopid does, I guess.

The Passenger

The passenger, I am...
Veteran 10k Posts 30k Posts Sensible Type WCE Wings Guernsey
Mar 25, 2003
Neil Young on the money.

“Social media, at the hands of powerful people — influencers, amplifying lies, and untruths — is crippling our belief system, turning us against one another,” he wrote. “We are not enemies. We must find a way home.”

As soon as big business wall street types worked out how to really monetise the internet and manipulate their users it was always going to go downhill.

It's not the only country where the second choice is also garbage, just a slightly nicer garbage. Doesn't mean you toss out the Democracy.

It's why strings of ongoing peaceful transitions of power are the true measure of a Democracy and why the objection by the US right to a peaceful transfer of power is so jarring. The US Right couldn't accept losing, so tried to overthrow democracy itself. Just like the army in Egypt, or the Americans in Iran, or the Americans in Chile, or the Americans in Nicaragua, or the Americans in Cuba, or the Americans in the Congo....
Yeah. I agree. But the US is jarring cos that hasn't happened before. Well not remotely for 150 years.

Democracy in Egypt was young and fragile and not really representative. Those traditions and beliefs and the fact its been going so long ... it doesn't apply in Egypt. it wasn't just a democratic situation. The MB tried to implement an Islamic constitution when over half the country wanted secular rule. So its not as simple as it seems imo. The army in Egypt didn't so much overthrow democracy as tolerate a diluted version of it for a little while until people begged for a return to military rule.

m

did you hear about the Egyptian governments latest morale boosting program?

To try to get people who are stressed out over all the covid problems to take their minds off it they have installed festive horns in taxis and are encouraging taxi drivers to toot and play tunes

the initiative is called toot and calm them
I did hear about that actually. Someone posted it in the "Dad Jokes" thread on the North board the other week.

It’s ridiculous reasoning to say because the other party is bad just have a dictatorship.
If you are a secular unionist and the only other option is an Islamic government then its maybe not as ridiculous as it seems.

Jul 5, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Kidding, right?
I did see coverage of the owner of a restaurant in a neighboring Chicago suburb who was getting hell for posting on Twitter from the rally. I was feeling a bit of empathy for her until I saw that she forbade the workers in her restaurant from wearing masks. Her restaurant's recent Google reviews were hilarious to read. Stoopid is as stoopid does, I guess.
We keep forgetting how deliciously Darwinian is their refusal to wear masks.

To these turkeys, it seems no right is greater than the right to die a horrible death from a preventable disease.

Mar 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
McConnell supporting the play which will mean Trump can't run in 2024. After impeachment, which will be meaningless, the Senate can also vote to disqualify from holding future office so he can't run in 2024, nor register a campaign.

After the 2016 election which Trump won, he registered his 2020 campaign the day after inauguration and started raising money. To Trump, it's always about raising money from the rubes.

If McConnell takes that away from Trump, Trump will be very very angry. Trump will still tear apart the Republican Party, but if the Dems support pursuing Trump for corruption and further crimes, he might have to think twice. Looking more likely Donnie will be wearing prison orange to match his makeup in 2022.

Interesting. Heard something about this yesterday - I believe it's a separate vote and only requires a simple majority rather than two thirds? So even if not convicted on the impeachment, he could still be barred from running again?

Seems like a no brainer as that would actually have a serious chance of getting up in the senate, and its really the only desired outcome from another impeachment at this stage anyway (that he can't run again).

Saint

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 1, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
GOP claims there are integrity issues with US elections while moving heaven and earth to ensure as few people can vote as possible ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Utter shitstains.

While also accepting the results of the elections which installed them even though the were on the same pieces of paper counted in the exact same way ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Interesting. Heard something about this yesterday - I believe it's a separate vote and only requires a simple majority rather than two thirds? So even if not convicted on the impeachment, he could still be barred from running again?

Seems like a no brainer as that would actually have a serious chance of getting up in the senate, and its really the only desired outcome from another impeachment at this stage anyway (that he can't run again).

question he should be asked is "if trump running in 2024 is a bad thing, why not just ban Trump from the GOP?"

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
Back