2020 US Election alleged fraud - OFFICIAL evidence from affidavits ongoing. #stopthesteal

Since the left are so willing to bury their head in the sand and say theres no evidence of voter fraud, lets just list it all in 1 thread.

Might as well start with this woman. These are the people swearing under oath to provide their eye witness accounts of what happened on election night, and if theyre found to be lying face serious criminal charges for perjury.

The case of voter fraud across the US and the evidence being submitted is being heard in many US courts. The amount of evidence that is coming out is quite substantial, and Biden supporters can no longer deny it or dismiss it. A judge or judges in the USA can deliberate on the evidence and decide if or not voter fraud took place, but for anyone in the media or on these forums to constantly state there is NO evidence is blatantly lying.

The case of voter fraud across the US and the evidence being submitted is being heard in many US courts. The amount of evidence that is coming out is quite substantial, and Biden supporters can no longer deny it or dismiss it. A judge or judges in the USA can deliberate on the evidence and decide if or not voter fraud took place, but for anyone in the media or on these forums to constantly state there is NO evidence is blatantly lying.

They have. Frequently. Your mate keeps losing.

chelseacarlton

BLUE it's the Magic Number
10k Posts Sensible Type Chess Club Member Pantskyle
Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
Since the left are so willing to bury their head in the sand and say theres no evidence of voter fraud, lets just list it all in 1 thread.

Might as well start with this woman. These are the people swearing under oath to provide their eye witness accounts of what happened on election night, and if theyre found to be lying face serious criminal charges for perjury.

I’ve seen more grip on an ice skating rink than you have on reality.
She’s hilarious....

Mar 1, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton

Err you know that vision isn't from a courtroom, yeah?

Even then, its not quite how it works ie. I have just made a sworn affidavit stating that I am Jesus Christ. I'm happy to repeat this in court. I truly do believe I'm Jesus, you can't prove I don't believe that.

I'm sure a heap of people really and truly believe there was election fraud, but you need to prove it before courts can take action on it. So we're kinda back to the democrats being so amazingly devious that they managed to pull off the crime of the century with thousands and thousands of moving pieces and complicit people across multiple states with varying processes, many of them GOP led, to the degree that not a single shred of concrete, provable evidence has so far been found, despite the DoJ and FBI now actively looking.

Technically correct - no credible evidence, we should probably be saying. As shown by the 1-30something strike rate in court so far.

Last edited:

did she provide multiple photos of evidence? Or is she making s**t up?
that speech is not evidence. It is just an unhinged rant/ opinion piece. I doubt she actually cares about the possibility of pejury because she truly believes this is what she saw, so if you believe it then it isn't a lie and I think it would be very difficult for her to get charged with perjury, so she has pretty much free rein to spout her trumpanon BS.

Why do you need another propaganda thread?
because they get banned from the regular thread. I find it interesting to see what they are posting in all one spot. And of course would be very interested in actual tangible evidence.

This is a tantrum for the ages.

It's over. Deal with it.
Makes our Tone's post 2010 election dummy spit look like a little dummy spit, funny how conservatives crack the shits when they don't get the result they want.

Hoops

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 30, 2004
Forever in contention
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Vixens

There's NO evidence.

Two signed affidavits, USPS postal workers, were instructed to drive pallots of votes across state lines. 3rd witness at the end claims she was told to count ballots for Democrats even if they were marked for republicans. Again, these people face charges of perjury if they are found to be outright lying, and i doubt these average workers would risk all of this for nothing.

Two signed affidavits, USPS postal workers, were instructed to drive pallots of votes across state lines

Now you might believe that which is cool but the people who actually matter when it comes to judging this case seem to be of the opinion it's unmitigated bollocks, and this includes judges trump has appointed. Your faith in Trump's word is sweet and you're cute as hell for believing it but it really is utterly misguided.

Sep 17, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Two signed affidavits, USPS postal workers, were instructed to drive pallots of votes across state lines. 3rd witness at the end claims she was told to count ballots for Democrats even if they were marked for republicans. Again, these people face charges of perjury if they are found to be outright lying, and i doubt these average workers would risk all of this for nothing.

f85717377bcdc0d5c4b37495270a644e.gif

Oct 5, 2007
Punt Road
AFL Club
Richmond
A judge or judges in the USA can deliberate on the evidence and decide if or not voter fraud took place, but for anyone in the media or on these forums to constantly state there is NO evidence is blatantly lying.

Nobody can deny there is voter fraud, it’s been uncovered and prosecuted before.

Roby

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jul 27, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Half the people who were going to testify didn't turn up to the oversight committee. I guess they have better things to do than save democracy. Or maybe they're just FOS.

Roby

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jul 27, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn

But is there "intention" of fraud?

Back