2020 US Election alleged fraud - OFFICIAL evidence from affidavits ongoing. #stopthesteal

Remove this Banner Ad

The former Trump lawyer John Eastman – who helped coordinate the scheme from the Trump “war room” at the Willard hotel in Washington – conceded in an email to counsel for then vice-president Mike Pence, Greg Jacob, that the plan was a violation of the Electoral Count Act.
The knew exactly what they were doing.

Also, what a lineup! And only $9! Amazing value. You can’t cross the road in Florida for $9!

ba7c52a90170b655ddf5e9e663e21577.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still wake up occasionally laughing hysterically about the time they booked their post election press conference at the four seasons landscaping car park next to a dildo shop. Nothing will ever top it.
Greatest moment in the history of the Universe, bigly!
Hotter than Covfefe
More grope than the grab'em by the XXXXX tape
Tangier than the XXX-XXX tape
This was it, like a needle, it deflated the Trump balloon. The curtained had been pulled back to reveal....

Off topic, but I found a Hunter S. Thompson essay about Nixon, another member of my 10 Worst Americans of all time list. He was back in form for this Eulogy 'He Was a Crook' Sample below:

"Richard Nixon is gone now, and I am poorer for it. He was the real thing -- a political monster straight out of Grendel and a very dangerous enemy. He could shake your hand and stab you in the back at the same time. He lied to his friends and betrayed the trust of his family. Not even Gerald Ford, the unhappy ex-president who pardoned Nixon and kept him out of prison, was immune to the evil fallout. Ford, who believes strongly in Heaven and Hell, has told more than one of his celebrity golf partners that "I know I will go to hell, because I pardoned Richard Nixon."

Interestingly Hunter S. is said to have predicted the rise of the disaffected, burn it to the ground Trumpsters This Political Theorist Predicted the Rise of Trumpism. His Name Was Hunter S. Thompson.

LIVE: Voting Integrity Conference ft. Sen. Mastriano, Mike Lindell, and more speakers in PA 3/19/22
The 2020 Presidential election in Pennsylvania was riddled with voting irregularities. Join RSBN for The Voting Integrity Conference featuring Mike Lindell, Dr. Frank, Seth Keshel, Senator Doug Mastriano, Karen Taylor, Toni Shuppe and Phil Waldron.
Stay up to date on Right Side Broadcasting Network coverage, go to rsbnetwork.com/newsletter or download our new mobile app to get notifications for important events!

OAN network finally forced to admit that their was no wide spread voter fraud in Georgia has claimed by Trump and his fellow peanuts.

The right-wing cable network One America News Network on Monday ran a pre-recorded 30-second segment acknowledging that there was “no widespread voter fraud” by Georgia election workers in the 2020 presidential election. The segment appears to be part of a recent settlement relating to a defamation lawsuit brought against the network by two such workers.

The segment notes that an investigation by state officials into unsubstantiated claims of widespread voter fraud made by ex-President Donald Trump and Rudy Giuliani turned up nothing. “The results of this investigation indicate that Ruby Freeman and Wandrea ‘Shaye’ Moss did not engage in ballot fraud or criminal misconduct,” a narrator states.

OAN network finally forced to admit that their was no wide spread voter fraud in Georgia has claimed by Trump and his fellow peanuts.

And in other news, Ruby Freeman and Wandrea Moss have just paid off their mortgages, and bought a second house.

A documentary got released early May,
2000 Mules.
It's been described as the greatest and most impactful documentary of our time,albeit by Donald Trump.
It's also been debunked by loads of media.
Even Fox wouldn't promote it.
It was available for $29.99 on release but dropped to $19.99 after a few days.
You can probably get it for free now.
Has anyone seen it?
71mCKLDL7dL (1).jpg

2000 Mules.
It's been described as the greatest and most impactful documentary of our time,albeit by Donald Trump.
Has anyone seen it?
View attachment 1412872
Dinesh got pardoned by Trump enough said

2000 Mules.
Has anyone seen it?
View attachment 1412872
Yup, bit of a row between Dinesh and Tucker's people after they said thanks but no thanks lol

The Q Anon Anonymous guys did an ep covering it. Long story short, its as bullshit as anything else these people try to put up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back