2020 US Election alleged fraud - OFFICIAL evidence from affidavits ongoing. #stopthesteal

Remove this Banner Ad

Two signed affidavits, USPS postal workers, were instructed to drive pallots of votes across state lines. 3rd witness at the end claims she was told to count ballots for Democrats even if they were marked for republicans.

The second bloke drove a truck load of 24 pallets of postal ballots from NYC to a counting station in a different State on 21 October. I fail to see how that's nefarious.

The first bloke didnt drive any ballots on election day, and was tapped on the shoulder and asked about a load that he was supposed to deliver, but that he had no knowledge of. Again, I dont see how this proves anything nefarious.

The lady at the end was referring to ballots that were inconclusive and needed to go to an 'adjudication table' (presumably this was only a small percentage of ballots, with the majority of people being able to actually tick a box correctly and follow the ballot instructions).

The allegations she raises are more serious (some of those 50/50 or confusingly marked ballots at that adjudication table appear to have been adjudicated in a biased manner) but hardly indicative of some far reaching systemic fraud.

All legal votes will be counted!

...Meanwhile his legal team were just last week trying to convince the Federal Appeals court to invalidate 6.8 million legally cast votes in Pennsylvania:

In other words, the Plaintiffs ask this Court to disenfranchise almost seven million voters,” U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann wrote in a 37-page opinion. “This Court has been unable to find any case in which a plaintiff has sought such a drastic remedy in the contest of an election, in terms of the sheer volume of votes asked to be invalidated. One might expect that when seeking such a startling outcome, a plaintiff would come formidably armed with compelling legal arguments and factual proof of rampant corruption, such that this Court would have no option but to regrettably grant the proposed injunctive relief despite the impact it would have on such a large group of citizens.”

“That has not happened,” Brann emphasized. “Instead, this Court has been presented with strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations, unpled in the operative complaint and unsupported by evidence. In the United States of America, this cannot justify the disenfranchisement of a single voter, let alone all the voters of its sixth most populated state. Our people, laws, and institutions demand more.”

https://lawandcrime.com/2020-electi...isenfranchise-almost-seven-million-pa-voters/

:drunk:

Since the left are so willing to bury their head in the sand and say theres no evidence of voter fraud, lets just list it all in 1 thread.

Might as well start with this woman. These are the people swearing under oath to provide their eye witness accounts of what happened on election night, and if theyre found to be lying face serious criminal charges for perjury.

The case of voter fraud across the US and the evidence being submitted is being heard in many US courts. The amount of evidence that is coming out is quite substantial, and Biden supporters can no longer deny it or dismiss it. A judge or judges in the USA can deliberate on the evidence and decide if or not voter fraud took place, but for anyone in the media or on these forums to constantly state there is NO evidence is blatantly lying.

The courts have already deliberated. Trump not only had no evidence he had no allegations. Thread needs to be locked until trump actually has something to present in court.

Since the left are so willing to bury their head in the sand and say theres no evidence of voter fraud, lets just list it all in 1 thread.
This is a great idea, when are you going to start?

Also if Trump is such an incredibly astute and intelligent businessman, how come he just lost an election to a guy with dementia.

TCF centre in Michigan eye witnesses. Numerous affidavits giving sworn testimonys of voter "irregularities" and fraud.

Chain of custody of ballots being broken, as witnessed by this poll challenger.

But i expect the MSM to ignore all of this and continually bleat that "no evidence" exists. The left does like to silence and suppress.

TCF centre in Michigan eye witnesses. Numerous affidavits giving sworn testimonys of voter "irregularities" and fraud.

But i expect the MSM to ignore all of this and continually bleat that "no evidence" exists. The left does like to silence and suppress.

You are not actually here fore discussion. Keep posting.

Anyone can make youtube videos. Where are the actual signed affidavits?

You are not actually here fore discussion. Keep posting.
Last time i tried to take part in discussion i got thread banned and pointed to the conspiracy board. And even though i wont discuss much here, i cant sit by and watch biased leftists echo the MSM and bleat no evidence, when its clear that every week dozens on sworn affidavits are coming forward and giving 1st hand account of voter fraud.

And sure, each individual experience on there own doesnt make it “widespread” voter fraud, which is why ALL witnesses should be allowed to give their testimony. As a collective (who knows how many more people affidavits will give evidence) group when its all said and done, the Supreme Court will decide if theres enough legitimate evidence to invalidate the election result.

Every freedom loving westerner living in a democratic society should want clarity on the claims by Trump, but it seems like Democrats only care about rushing Biden through as president elect..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every freedom loving westerner living in a democratic society should want clarity on the claims by Trump, but it seems like Democrats only care about rushing Biden through as president elect..
Sure, Trump, a sociopath with a document history of lying & fraud his entire life. A man who considers the worst thing that can happen to lose at anything ever. He's the guy you're going to go with here over someone like Christoper Krebbs - a cyber security expert who won bi-partisan acclaim for his role in running Cisa which coordinated federal state and local efforts to defend electoral systems from foreign or domestic interference.

Hell even Barr, the crookedest AG ever to hold the office, a man whose bent the law and integrity of the US Justice Dept as far as he could to run block for Trump can't even find any fraud. But you're going with the Conman who has fired anyone with any integrity in his administration and the supporting infrastructure for the last 4 years. The man who charges the Government millions at his resorts so he can play golf, the guy with the fake university, the guy who cheats on his taxes, the guy who goes bankrupt to fleece contractors and anyone else who he works with, the guy who funnels money to his daughter as a consultant that she then funnels back to his hotels.

The stupidest, most corrupt, most venal and vindictive man ever to hold high office in modern history. Thats who you're choosing to trust?

Sure, Trump, a sociopath with a document history of lying & fraud his entire life. A man who considers the worst thing that can happen to lose at anything ever. He's the guy you're going to go with here over someone like Christoper Krebbs - a cyber security expert who won bi-partisan acclaim for his role in running Cisa which coordinated federal state and local efforts to defend electoral systems from foreign or domestic interference.

Hell even Barr, the crookedest AG ever to hold the office, a man whose bent the law and integrity of the US Justice Dept as far as he could to run block for Trump can't even find any fraud. But you're going with the Conman who has fired anyone with any integrity in his administration and the supporting infrastructure for the last 4 years. The man who charges the Government millions at his resorts so he can play golf, the guy with the fake university, the guy who cheats on his taxes, the guy who goes bankrupt to fleece contractors and anyone else who he works with, the guy who funnels money to his daughter as a consultant that she then funnels back to his hotels.

The stupidest, most corrupt, most venal and vindictive man ever to hold high office in modern history. Thats who you're choosing to trust?
Trumps not the fraudulent party in this legal case, and its people coming forward of their own volition claiming voter fraud and supporting him

This is my last response to you btw. Someone as hostile as yourself can never be reasoned with.

Last edited:
Trumps not the fraudulent party in this legal case, and its people coming forward of their own volition claiming voter fraud and supporting him

This is my last response to you btw. Someone as hostile as yourself can never be reasoned with.
The amount of time and money that’s been wasted on this face saving debacle is an embarrassment. And the money he is screwing out of his supporters demonstrates only the level of contempt that he has for his country and it’s people.

So those affidavits are lying?

No, none of the affafavits (or witness testimony) provides any credible evidence of election fraud.

Trucks driving ballots from NYC to elsewhere on 21 October (likely mail in ballots being delivered to the right jurisdiction, weeks before the actual election). A separate bloke that was told he delivered a truckload pf ballots on election day, when he didn't (likely an administration error) because why would he deliver on election day? A third account of not seeing the entire process, and a ballot box that was unlocked, and only 2 counters being Republican.

No actual evidence of any election fraud or even election tampering. Certainly no evidence of a Democrat conspiracy to rig the election.

The closest any of those eyewitnesses or affidavits go is one witness provides an account of one or two unclear ballots in the 'for adjudication' bundle in a particular county that went Democrat when it wasn't entirely clear who the person actually voted for.

Not exactly glaring evidence of election fraud.

Where is your affidavit that proves election fraud? Lets have a look at it.

i cant sit by and watch biased leftists echo the MSM and bleat no evidence, when its clear that every week dozens on sworn affidavits are coming forward and giving 1st hand account of voter fraud.

You keep fighting the good fight champ, your mum will be proud.

Your insistence that we open our minds and seek out examples of election fraud really resonated with me, so I did some research of my own. Well I nearly choked on my soy latte when I uncovered this appalling instance of a leftie attorney from Florida, encouraging others to illegally register in Georgia, to try and sway the senate run off.

Read this thread, it’s amazing what the left will stoop to.

Trumps not the fraudulent party in this legal case,
I guess there’s a first time for everything.

You do realise, when a person has been documented telling over 22,000 lies in his time in office, that people start to notice?

Has it ever occurred to you that maybe now, after someone has been shown to be lying at a rate of (a very impressive, it must be said) 5,500 lies a year for four long years, is not the best time to be trying to convince people he’s been terribly wronged?

American voters, to the tune of a whopping differential of 7,000,000, just said in unambiguous terms they’re sick of being lied to by someone who was never anything more than a bullschitte artist anyway.

”rushing” LOL.

Look up “due process” in the dictionary.

Oh, and just a tip - I love freedom as much as the next bloke and his dingo, but if you use that term “freedom loving” on an Australian footy site you just sound like a brainwashed American.

I love when they say there's a "rush" to confirm.

Enough states have certified the results that it's over. And there's been something like 40 court cases heard where the so-called evidence tends to evaporate.

At the moment what is going on is Trump is looking to squeeze the last $$ out of his supporters that he can. Not only their $$ now, but their names and contact details so he can continue to fleece them up to and including 2024.

There's a hard-core of supporters who will give him money and their time, they've hitched their wagon to him and can't afford, emotionally, to let him go. It's pretty sad really. A conman operating right in front of everyone's eyes and getting away with it.

Might as well start with this woman. These are the people swearing under oath to provide their eye witness accounts of what happened on election night, and if theyre found to be lying face serious criminal charges for perjury.

The case of voter fraud across the US and the evidence being submitted is being heard in many US courts. The amount of evidence that is coming out is quite substantial, and Biden supporters can no longer deny it or dismiss it. A judge or judges in the USA can deliberate on the evidence and decide if or not voter fraud took place, but for anyone in the media or on these forums to constantly state there is NO evidence is blatantly lying.

Thank you for this post. It really injected some humor into my boring Thursday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back