2020 US Presidential Nominees

Who's gonna be the Veep?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Mrs Trump isn't holding a political position, she isn't running for President.

I am enjoying you putting me into as many holes as possible to discount anything I have to say. A woman getting her start by sleeping with the boss is the exact wrong message to send little girls, it's the exact opposite of what feminism is all about and if it's a cultural thing inside the democratic party then it needs to be brought out into the light of day.

First woman President had to screw her boss for her start, get to work girls! The roadmap is now clear, the girls who go down get up in the workforce.

It needs to be investigated and if it turns out that Harris sought Brown out to seduce him into advancing her career I look forward to the gymnastics about how that is actually a strong woman getting hers by using what she has.

But my point all along is that if that were to come out when she is President it will ruin the entire reputation of the office, so they want to look into it before AND they need to look into it before the election so they don't drop it like Clinton's FBI investigation too close to the poll that it influences results.

Now is the time to do that, she is a genuine chance at the Democratic nomination, s**t is real now.
I am glad you are enjoying it, wouldn't want to disappoint. Funny though that is what I feel like reading your posts about females.

Harris is no chance. Unlike Obama she can not hide her disdain for white America. I doubt she will be even able to tap into the crazy Liberals white guilt to get their votes as the Big O did.

I'm really liking Tulsi Gabbard. A war veteran who is anti-war - big tick.

All Bidens opponents need to do is play the below over and over again and that should rule him out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You mean like how the grab em by the pussy video ruled Trump out. Oh wait.. .
Wtf are you talking about. I didnt even mention the creepy side of Biden. The "endless stream of migration" statement should be enough to turn most voters ( except the crazy globalist lefties) off of him.

Ffs where do they find you morons.

What a brilliant woman this lady is. However, you can see that the Dems are going to make the same mistake as they did with Bernie/Clinton. IMO she is the Dem that can beat Trump.

Has there ever been a guy who has his own show that is worse at public speaking then that guy? Spends his whole time stuttering and hesitating mid sentence.

I am glad you are enjoying it, wouldn't want to disappoint. Funny though that is what I feel like reading your posts about females.
I think he was more talking tactics and how Harris opponents would spin/ campaign against (due to what has already been said by brown); not saying that allegations are true. In politics allegations often take on a life of their own.

Supports same sex marriage and medicare for all. Opposes the TPP and syrian,iraq and libyan wars. All massive ticks.

Agree her positions seem good.
Therefore will get crushed by special interests

(Posts In hope I am wrong)

I think he was more talking tactics and how Harris opponents would spin/ campaign against (due to what has already been said by brown); not saying that allegations are true. In politics allegations often take on a life of their own.
You think?

Say what you will about the Republicans (I'm no big fan myself) but at least they allowed an outsider to get the nom. Democracy won.

The Dems are intent on destroying Tulsi and AOC, as they did Bernie. Imagine the establishment allowing Tulsi v Trump... two anti-war candidates, both loved by the "new right". Not gonna happen, unfortunately.

Back