2020 US Presidential Nominees

Who's gonna be the Veep?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It doesn't seem strange or complicated - she wants out of foreign wars (big part of Trump's pitch) and has called out the DNC on many occasions (likewise). The fact that those positions are now so rare among her opponents is what should be considered strange.
It's easier to support your pro-intervention types like Buttigieg who did his internship in Iraq.

She’s probably the second most left-wing Democrat candidate, aside only Bernie?

The fandom from alt-right types is strange and complicated, but it’s unfair to judge her politics based on theirs.
Gabbard is not an easy politician to neatly place in a niche on a left-right continuum. She has also had a fair bit of movement on some of her policy positions in a number of areas over the years (part of the reason I am not a fan, it makes me a little wary). In some ways she is more progressive than most of the Democrat candidates, in other ways she is more conservative.

Gabbard is not an easy politician to neatly place in a niche on a left-right continuum. She has also had a fair bit of movement on some of her policy positions in a number of areas over the years (part of the reason I am not a fan, it makes me a little wary). In some ways she is more progressive than most of the Democrat candidates, in other ways she is more conservative.
she is not HRC.
thats a win in anyones book besides Kiss Steph
#mommy2020

Do the Dems have anyone that can beat Trump in a vote? What policys are they going with? It's all trump is the devil and s**t which didnt work for them in 2016.

That's like asking if anyone can beat last year's premiers during trade week

We don't know how teams look until the JLT, and we won't know how candidates perform until they have the heat of a few primary battles behind them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think at this stage she's just a crazy old pants suit grandma.
Even if she was 100% correct... read the room.
All she has done is make herself look more like a crazy old pants suit grandma... solidified Gabbard's base... and ensured that if there is any truth to it, it will never be believed because it broke with her.

Do people actually and unironically think Gabbard is a good candidate or is this some new meme?
She is a good candidate. But going after Hillary? Well that sends people on both sides into a mouth foaming frenzy. You see the memes but also look in the comments on her Twitter posts. Hillary supporter has unleashed on her.

Could anyone think of a better endorsement for Gabbard, than having her the defiant underdog against Hillary?

I don't think there is anything that could solidify and grow her base more than that.

Why would Hillary comment at all? Knowing that everything she says supports those she opposes?
No i can't think of a better endorsment for Tulsi either.

Also credit to the few Dems who stuck up for Tulsi,Beto and Yang i think.

Could anyone think of a better endorsement for Gabbard, than having her the defiant underdog against Hillary?

I don't think there is anything that could solidify and grow her base more than that.

Why would Hillary comment at all? Knowing that everything she says supports those she opposes?
She wants the Russia interference idea to stay at the front of people’s minds. Not sure if she’s doing it because she plans to run or she wants to keep up the pretext that 2016 wasn’t her fault.

Being against war makes her a compelling candidate imo.
Lmao everybody says they're against war. That's the most cliche campaign policy of all time and there's never once been a President that's walked the walk once they got in office. If you believe that, I've got a bridge to sell you.

Hubris.

Back