2020 US Presidential Nominees

Who's gonna be the Veep?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We will see how desperate Biden is by how soon he uses Obama's at rally's
President Obama is staying neutral in the primaries, as it should be. He already announced this. I can not remember any former President endorsing a candidate before the nominating convention unless that candidate had locked up the nomination already. I wonder if Trump will endorse a Republican candidate in the 2024 primaries after four years out of office. ;)

President Obama is staying neutral in the primaries, as it should be. He already announced this. I can not remember any former President endorsing a candidate before the nominating convention unless that candidate had locked up the nomination already. I wonder if Trump will endorse a Republican candidate in the 2024 primaries after four years out of office. ;)

NPR had a bit of fun with this. They put together an audio clip of every time Biden said "i spoke with my friend Barak Obama", it was like the Trump Chynah clip :p

Doesn’t mean Biden can’t bring an Obama cardboard cut out with him to campaign rallies.
Perhaps an Obama blow up doll would garner more publicity?

I miss my Chia Obama. I had to leave it in the states when I moved back here because of the seeds.

mlnokz.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2007
AFL Club
West Coast

Wrong attitude from Elizabeth and reminiscent of Clintons "basket of deplorable" elitist stance that lost her the 2016 election. As President your job is to govern all Americans, not just the democrats that voted for you.

Pete Buttigieg had a great apperance on Fox News and won praise from Conservatives and Liberals

Crow54

23 year veteran.
Oct 9, 2000
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide

Wrong attitude from Elizabeth and reminiscent of Clintons "basket of deplorable" elitist stance that lost her the 2016 election. As President your job is to govern all Americans, not just the democrats that voted for you.

Pete Buttigieg had a great apperance on Fox News and won praise from Conservatives and Liberals

Pete also has a planned town hall with Fox on the 19th of May.

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon

Nobody knows who he is. He'll accept any media appearance.

OK. I'm thinking of running. Might as well after this today:

This is almost like Willy Wonka's candy choice. So many to choose from, unlike 2016 when we only had a crabby old man, an ice maiden and some guy from Maryland.

OK. I'm thinking of running. Might as well after this today:

This is almost like Willy Wonka's candy choice. So many to choose from, unlike 2016 when we only had a crabby old man, an ice maiden and some guy from Maryland.

Murdoch's News Corp covered it better. This could have been the Daily Tele or The Australian. Just change the name to anything that he is not supporting.

2019-05-16_221844.jpg

Last edited:
He's not too far behind Harris/Warren as the 3rd favourite behind Bernie and Biden.
Pete is not picking up the black vote as of yet. That is a concern. Until after the first debate or two, the polls really don't have that much meaning. Name recognition and a bump at a presidential announcement skew the results a bit. Four years ago today Trump hadn't even announced his candidacy yet. Bush, Rubio, Walker and Paul were leading in the polls.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/e..._republican_presidential_nomination-3823.html

Last edited:
Back