2020 US Presidential Nominees

Who's gonna be the Veep?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Handling a global pandemic??
Should have Trump sent US personal into Wuhan to stop it
How about India,Iran and the rest of the world

Why is everything bad in the world Trumps fault?
From a US perspective you mean - sure he is accountable for how the US manage their bit absolutely. Every leader of every nation is accountable to their people in every sense (particularly if it means a pandemic and how their nation addresses the issue).

You are just creating a convenient narrative that any issue with Trump's handling of this specific issue means that he is responsible for the entire virus. This is a real test for every nation's leadership.

If you believe everything bad in the world is Trumps fault - then it is you that has TDS.

Of course everything bad is Trumps fault
FFS TDS is rotting your brain
No wonder even the Jehovahs Witnesses kicked you out of their cult. Such a sulky little bitch.

The point of being president is to govern, if you can’t govern effectively, you shouldn’t be president.

Handling a global pandemic??
Should have Trump sent US personal into Wuhan to stop it
How about India,Iran and the rest of the world

Why is everything bad in the world Trumps fault?
Not sending a response team to fly the infected back to the US against the wishes of epidemiologists, with the people meeting the infected not wearing PPE - that might have been a start? Expanding the testing and quarantining of suspected cases?

Scott Morrison at least provided a basic template on how to do this.

Are Pence and evangelicals praying the corona away?

How much must we donate to their church to get faith healing?
Some nutbag evangelicals are already proclaiming that Jesus will stop it if we pray hard enough.

Incomparable because Trumps promises didn't cost upward of USD $50 trillion. Nowhere near it.

Didn't they? How do you know? How would anyone know lol

Pelley: How do you fix it?

Trump: There's many different ways, by the way. Everybody's got to be covered. This is an un-Republican thing for me to say because a lot of times they say, "No, no, the lower 25 percent that can't afford private. But--"

Pelley: Universal health care.

Trump: I am going to take care of everybody. I don't care if it costs me votes or not. Everybody's going to be taken care of much better than they're taken care of now.

Pelley: The uninsured person is going to be taken care of. How? How?

Trump: They're going to be taken care of. I would make a deal with existing hospitals to take care of people. And, you know what, if this is probably—

Pelley: Make a deal? Who pays for it?

Trump: —the government's gonna pay for it. But we're going to save so much money on the other side. But for the most it's going to be a private plan and people are going to be able to go out and negotiate great plans with lots of different competition with lots of competitors with great companies and they can have their doctors, they can have plans, they can have everything.

They're incomparable because Trump never even provided any costings, Bernie has. Trump supporters attacking Bernie on this have no leg whatsoever to stand on - you guys were apparently happy enough with the dribble above :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trump supporters attacking Bernie on this have no leg whatsoever to stand on

Trump supporters attacking Sanders on the cost of his policies don't have a leg to stand - but all of the other democrat contenders can attack the eye watering cost of his policies and thats fine? Is this where you declare the debate over then accuse those who disagree with you of trolling?

How many deaths from this global pandemic is acceptable to get rid of Trump?
Ballpark figure?
Not enough to satisfy them some are even calling it "Trumpvirus"

Dave Rubin

✔@RubinReport

I refuse to link to The NY Times anymore but yes, it’s true, the paper has been infected by Trumpvirus.

It starts as a standard case of Trump Dernagement Syndrome, but spreads quickly and takes over the host completely.

Buck Sexton

✔@BuckSexton

Clearly Libs are infected with terminal Trump derangement syndrome https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/26/opinion/coronavirus-trump.html

3:37 AM - Feb 28, 2020

Last edited:
Trump supporters attacking Sanders on the cost of his policies don't have a leg to stand - but all of the other democrat contenders can attack the eye watering cost of his policies and thats fine? Is this where you declare the debate over then accuse those who disagree with you of trolling?
It's not the eyes that are the problem for the Billionaires and their suckers like you, it's the hip-pocket nerve.

Not enough to satisfy them some are even calling it "Trumpvirus"

Dave Rubin

✔@RubinReport

I refuse to link to The NY Times anymore but yes, it’s true, the paper has been infected by Trumpvirus.

It starts as a standard case of Trump Dernagement Syndrome, but spreads quickly and takes over the host completely.

Buck Sexton

✔@BuckSexton

Clearly Libs are infected with terminal Trump derangement syndrome https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/26/opinion/coronavirus-trump.html

3:37 AM - Feb 28, 2020

Twitter Ads info and privacy
When setting out on the path of vengence, first dig two graves.

Confucius

Back