Player Sponsorship 2020 WB BigFooty Player Sponsorship EOI

Hi all

Its that time of year again where we nominate our interest in sponsoring players. This season we sponsored Bailey Dale and Ed Richards to which our commitment per player is $1,000.00. If you would like to be a player sponsor for 2020 please post your EOI in this thread.

As player sponsors we get access to tickets to the following events,

- Season launch
- Player Sponsor Dinner
- Charles Sutton Best and Fairest.

The minimum amount of $50 gets you in.

BigFooty perks (to be confirmed)

$50 = gold membership for 1 year,
$100 or more = platinum membership for 1 year.

I am interested. How much do you need to sponsor to be part of the access to tickets ?

$50+ for the BigFooty coterie - see the first post for details

ExRoyboy

Premiership Player
Sep 28, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Utah Jazz
I’ll also do $100..... I haven’t done this before but would be interested in what it involves. Can partners also attend events?

Hi folks,

just a reminder regarding 2020 player sponsors. We will be looking to firm numbers by Feb so please post here if you’re interested

Just a suggestion: rather than commit to two players and have _Mike_ make up the shortfall for the second one, why don't we just sponsor one?

If we can find the funds for a second well & good, but if we don't have enough we could give the rest to the community foundation?

Just a suggestion: rather than commit to two players and have _Mike_ make up the shortfall for the second one, why don't we just sponsor one?

If we can find the funds for a second well & good, but if we don't have enough we could give the rest to the community foundation?
I agree Mike shouldn't have to make up the shortfall but two years ago we sponsored FOUR players. I know we've split the funding source a bit with the BF women's sponsorship but surely we can still manage sponsorship for two of the men?

Still time to pledge $100?

Ofcourse

How much have we got so far?

$1700

Ive got the invoice from the club - its $2100 inc GST

1580267824259.png

Back