2020, will we have the best forward line in the comp?

Remove this Banner Ad

Broad's spot.

May be a spot for Broad on the bench.

In the past Broad has made Rance, Grimes, Astbury play a bit better by freeing them up, i reckon. I think he stays in, so do both premiership small defenders in Baker and Short get dropped? Then again Graham and Ross have complimented the midfield too... Stack was third in the rising star i assume you have to find a spot for him, ditto Pickett. Good issues to have; the premiership 22 player chart is pleasing to the eye by position;

:fire: Grimes, Vlastuin, Astbury, Houli, Broad, Baker, Short
:fire: Cotchin, Prestia, Edwards, Lambert, Pickett, Soldo, Nank, Caddy, Ellis
:fire: Martin, Riewoldt, Lynch, George, Rioli, Bolton,

With Ross and Pickett coming along our midfield will be close to the best also

Stack to play his natural inside mid position too ..
We need the AFL to extend gameday teams to 26 so we can fit Ross, Stack, Rance, Graham, Higgo back into the team.

30 for CCJ, Balta

Not trying to be cocky, but i don't see how we wouldn't have the best forward line in 2020 given our depth with Stack or Higgins to come back.

Plus West Coast have lost Willie Rioli, Josh Kennedy looks past his best.

I think we should leave the team selection to Dimma - he sort of knows a bit about footy :trophy::trophy: and when he talks I tend to listen. (not that I'm saying you blokes don't … but...) ;)

gee, l never thought I’d see the day when we would have a star studded line up from front to back.
Blows my mind....
I recon dusty will probably play more forward next year.
We will have 3 players that could kick a handful of goals at any given time. Plus goal sneaks Higgins , stack, George and Rioli shuffling through there.

Of course, we do...

Can you imagine in 30 years telling your kids (or others) that we had the triple threat of Lynch, Jack and Dusty? It seems ridiculous even now.

Then factor in Shai at their toes with Stack, Higgo, Rioli, George etc.

The idea that Jack is a second or even third forward is a lot to take in.

Balta forward looks kinda tantalizing.

Lynch. Balta. Would be a dynamic long term pairing.

Bring back Rance perhaps to let balta off the leash?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course, we do...

Can you imagine in 30 years telling your kids (or others) that we had the triple threat of Lynch, Jack and Dusty? It seems ridiculous even now.

Then factor in Shai at their toes with Stack, Higgo, Rioli, George etc.

The idea that Jack is a second or even third forward is a lot to take in.

If we can continue to play dusty/lynch/Jack forward.

And get the ball there it will be very exciting. We are quite fortunate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back