2020 Women's T20 World Cup - India v Australia Final - Sun 8 March, 6pm AEDT

What lame headline will adorn The Daily Cricketer Times following the Women's T20 World Cup?

• New Zealand Saved By Priest And Devine Int-Kerr-vention? You Bates Believe It

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah why is she batting so low ??

I don't know. This comes from this stupid fascination by Lanning to not bat in Powerplays....despite her opening for the Scorchers! It's like she's drunk!

Perry needs time to get in

yeah why is she batting so low ??
Because she has a career strike rate of 105 in T20I cricket. Obviously would have been handy in this situation but on the whole the batters above her have simply been better.

Because she has a career strike rate of 105 in T20I cricket. Obviously would have been handy in this situation but on the whole the batters above her have simply been better.

How many of those games were before the last few years where she started to open for the Sixers though.

I'd rather Perry at 3 than Gardner and her slogging hacks which work 1 game in 20

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I assume it's been brought up but the conferences seem to be a bit of a joke. How is it decided who goes in what conference? Did a pom decide it? Our conference has the world number 1, 3, 4, 7 and 8. The Poms (world number 2) have 5, 6, 7 and 11. Next thing the poms will probably win in a super over on boundary count back

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

I assume it's been brought up but the conferences seem to be a bit of a joke. How is it decided who goes in what conference? Did a pom decide it? Our conference has the world number 1, 3, 4, 7 and 8. The Poms (world number 2) have 5, 6, 7 and 11. Next thing the poms will probably win in a super over on boundary count back

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Conferencs are set 12 months ago, so these rankings have changed a lot.

Back