2020 Women's T20 World Cup - India v Australia Final - Sun 8 March, 6pm AEDT

What lame headline will adorn The Daily Cricketer Times following the Women's T20 World Cup?

• New Zealand Saved By Priest And Devine Int-Kerr-vention? You Bates Believe It

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Luke Parker a expert on womens cricket I see lol.Love your work mate and have watched every now and again games at Box Hill,Meg Lanning's club but she rarely plays because of international duties but good cricket to watch.

Don’t mind women’s cricket actually. Yeah Lanning is a lovely player to watch.

at least we have some double headers for the next few days. I still don't understand the timeslots though.

Especially our one on Monday which dumb drunk decided to put the biggest game of the tournament bar the final on at 3pm on a Monday

Good news for Australia
Would be if they dont fluff the run chase. Batting like its a test match at the moment. 2-29 after 9 overs.

Yeah New Zealand will no doubt pull through somehow.
Yep, Bangladesh have no idea. No attacking shots, just dropping the ball at their feet and then when they get run out wonder why.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A couple of the Bangladesh girls at the top order, should have thrown the bat at the start of their innings, and tried to get a quick 20 or 30. They had nothing to lose. Instead they poked and piss farted around, batting like it was a test match and attempting some ridiculous singles in the process. Australia would have to put in a shocking performance for New Zealand to beat them.

For something completely different, rain and more rain forecast for the semifinals in Sydney on Thursday. Got the BBL final over the line in unlikely conditions, so what's there to worry about!

Windies are hopeless

Has Duffin scored a run this year?
Had a great WBBL|05 captaining the Renegades, mate. On the topic of Deandra Dottin howeverrrrrr, forget about runs, she's barely played a game in the last 12 months due to a shoulder injury if I recall correctly.

For something completely different, rain and more rain forecast for the semifinals in Sydney on Thursday. Got the BBL final over the line in unlikely conditions, so what's there to worry about!

Had a great WBBL|05 captaining the Renegades, mate. On the topic of Deandra Dottin howeverrrrrr, forget about runs, she's barely played a game in the last 12 months due to a shoulder injury if I recall correctly.

That’s the one Dottin! She looked horrible

Back