• Nathan O'Driscoll

Votes: 14 10.1%
  • Zane Trew

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Other

Votes: 13 9.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So looks like at the first pick we mat have choice of cook, Chapman, cox, Perkins and bruhn.

I’m not sure who is pick out of Perkins, cox or cook.

Perkins seems best but not a high possession player. Cook I like, but is he athletic enough or a Josh battle type. Cox wants to play defence and seems to not want the responsibility of being a forward which is a big turn off.

I’ve also noticed Eddie Ford is now way out to in the 50’s. I’d be happy with him at pick 32, but they might not want to get 2 medium forwards if we go with Perkins or cook.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Braden Quartermaine in The West reckons we’re ‘zeroing in on Heath Chapman’ if available and would take either him or Cox if available at our pick
Braden has also proved that he spends his journalistic hours photo-shopping our players' heads on to the bodies of famous female movie icons. I value his opinion about as greatly as I appreciate a good migraine!

don't nominate for the national draft then

this, from the guy who talked up how strong and resilient he had become in his draft video on the AFL website. Lol.

seriously between NGAs, academies and father sons, the draft becomes untenable if Vic kid's can just demand to stay home, Bailey Smith has set a s**t precedent.

Hopefully we pick Maurice Rioli with our 2nd round pick. Richmond shouldn’t just get gifted him.

I agree with the sentiment, he’s chosen Richmond but I’m sure we can make it work for him over here, it’s just that I don’t think he’s quite rated that highly. But I could be wrong.

Back