• Nathan O'Driscoll

Votes: 14 10.1%
  • Zane Trew

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Other

Votes: 13 9.4%

• Total voters
You are a legend for finding this
fyi according to the wafl’s site the same mob are streaming the Perth v Souths league game this afternoon

Superkoops

Norm Smith Medallist
May 7, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
I reckon the days of 3 year contracts for fringe players like Colyer are over and rightly so. Giro was unlucky to spend the Majority of the last 2 seasons injured, but he’s very lucky to be contracted next season otherwise he’d surely be on the chopping block.
If players like Dixon, North, Valente, matera, Banfield, Thomas are you be kept on, its surely a one year deal maximum?
I’m not sure I’d even give Bewley two years in the current climate, Schultz has probably done enough for 2 more years but it’s debatable.
Main signing I want to see this off season is Cerra. Every list manager in Melbourne will be eyeing him up next year if he hasnt signed before the season starts. Get it done Belly!
Giro was lucky to get a 2 year contract extension in 2019 but to be fair he injured his ACL very soon after. He has another year but I’m almost certain they will delist and rookie him. Potentially same with Meek.

wayToGo_

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 24, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Motlop is a legit crumbing small forward - 3 goals - 1st from behind the pack, finds the ball in congestion, shot smothered, collects, shoots again and scores. 2nd - reads the ball off the pack to run to the goal line and goal. 3rd - picks up the ball i50 and snaps and goals.

Hype is full throttle :) Exactly what we need.

edit - and then kicks into the man on the mark on the wing. As Freo as they come - lol.

Scham

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2004
AFL Club
Fremantle
He and Jaiden Hunter have been very good this year. Meloncelli is their captain and Hunter is only 194cm but has beaten every ruck he has come up against. Good to see him getting relief to go forward as he won’t be a ruck at AFL level.

The kick from Hunter to Grocott setting up the goal was sublime.

CapitalA

Club Legend
Nov 18, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
What do you think about this for nga changes.
Teams who are 14-18 on the ladder get 20% discount.
Teams that are 9-13 on the ladder pay equal points.
Teams that are 1-8 on the ladder pay 20% more points.

All still get priority. Maybe something like you can only match 1 bid per round.

Sep 18, 2015
The Hippodrome
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Hornets, Mariners, Falcons
East Freo should move in to Colts finals with a win here, beating out South Fremantle so we won't see anymore of Colborne/Motlop for the year.

Keanu Haddow with a whopping 30 disposals today. A few of the school kids coming back (Corey Warner, Taj Woewodin, Lawson Humphries - West Coast NGA, Seth Connor - I think he's in our NGA?) all did pretty well.

Max Chipper, classy speedster for the 2021 draft got 21 disposals on return, one kid I'm very interested in for 2021

Feb 11, 2011
pakenham
AFL Club
Fremantle
East Freo should move in to Colts finals with a win here, beating out South Fremantle so we won't see anymore of Colborne/Motlop for the year.

Keanu Haddow with a whopping 30 disposals today. A few of the school kids coming back (Corey Warner, Taj Woewodin, Lawson Humphries - West Coast NGA, Seth Connor - I think he's in our NGA?) all did pretty well.

Max Chipper, classy speedster for the 2021 draft got 21 disposals on return, one kid I'm very interested in for 2021
Haddow's numbers have gone through the roof. Any chance to be drafted?

Sep 18, 2015
The Hippodrome
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Hornets, Mariners, Falcons
Haddow's numbers have gone through the roof. Any chance to be drafted?
As a Category B I'd definitely take Haddow, but he does play that 3rd tall role which we can fill with Ryan/Watson/Duman/Hughes, and I don't know if he'll be better than any of them. If Cat B is still around he's worth the free hit, but I don't know if he'd stay around for long.

theGav56

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 11, 2004
Bali
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
As a Category B I'd definitely take Haddow, but he does play that 3rd tall role which we can fill with Ryan/Watson/Duman/Hughes, and I don't know if he'll be better than any of them. If Cat B is still around he's worth the free hit, but I don't know if he'd stay around for long.
Third tall? Pearce, Hamling, Logue and Cox. We are going to struggle with such abundance.

Back