Premiership Player
Mar 28, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ravens, Storm, Dodgers
And a way too early mock.

Dspeed with no real need for qb trades with manureid.
1 - manureid Lawrence
2 - gg could literally pick anyone here, I reckon he’ll go with whichever qb is closest to a start, otherwise another candidate for a trade. - Wilson
3 - Wizard whichever of Fields/Wilson gg doesn’t pick.
4 - PB unless there’s another clear path to a start for a qb will take the bpa and that’s Chase.
5 - dspeed biggest need at rb, Williams
6 - tgbb Lance
7 - Balmain I reckon more of a need at rb than anywhere else, Harris.
8 - stuxnet bpa maybe Bateman depending on landing spot.
9 - drd wr biggest need, Moore or Marshall depending on landing spot.
10 - Lenny throw a dart at Jones
11 - dagless bpa Etienne.
12 - please please be there Pitts!
Post draft updated mock?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NakedDeadGuy

Club Legend
Feb 16, 2001
Sunnyvale Trailer Park
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
QPR
Post draft updated mock?
Bearing in mind this is what I would do -

1 Dspeed with one fantastic trade now has the need in this league for a 3rd QB, and for mine, the pick is Fields.

2 - Tuna has a hole at QB, easy pick Lawrence. Did I miss how gg gave this one up?

3 - Warriors also have a QB need, this is where it just comes down to preference. Jets being Jets, I'd go with Lance, even though he may sit this season.

4 - In what's becoming a trend, Domination also has QB needs. I'd either pick Wilson and hope for the best, or offer someone (like me!) the pick for 1.12 and see if I'd throw in Rodgers & a Gibson/Cooks. I probably wouldn't do that so we'll stick with Wilson as the pick.

5 - Cursed are a pretty ordinary roster. I'd start by offering a TE needy team one of Geseicki/Waller for a WR2 or RB2 who would probably be the best at either position on this squad. This is a multi year rebuild, I'd nearly even offer this pick + for multiple picks next year, try and get as many future firsts as possible. Honestly, there is nobody on the squad I wouldn't look to trade for a rebuild. I dunno, let's say the pick is kept, I'd probably lean towards the safest at this stage, and someone who may still be in the league for when my rebuild sees a climb. Jamaar Chase.

6 - Dspeed, thanks to his fantastic trading has a terrific choice here - trade the pick for 1.12+, or take his pick of the RBs to pair with JT going forward? If the pick stays, I'd probably go with Etienne - although JRob is a roadblock, draft capital and talent is the way to go.

7 - Balmain has needs everywhere besides TE - the most important position in Alpha is QB, we'll take a chance on Belichick and pick Mac Jones.

8 - Tuna biggest hole at this stage is RB, which is great for him because it makes Najee Harris a very easy pick.

9 - Domination gets another crack, with a lot of needs I'd probably try to trade out again for multiple players/picks. If he stays, go with the BPA, who I think is Waddle.

10 - Damn you Lenny - with no QB worth having a shot at this stage, you scoop up who I really wanted to fall to me - Pitts.

11 - Cursed as mentioned earlier should be in full rebuild mode. I'd pair Chase with a RB, Javonte Williams.

12 - With Pitts off the board, I'll be offering the pick up to the highest bidder with emphasis on next year Rd1 picks and hope somebody I like drops. If I stay here, Id likely take a shot at the future and take Kellen Mond, who I'm pretty sure would go somewhere in the 2nd round of this format.

Remove this Banner Ad