Fantasy 2021 — ALPHA League - Discussion

I have to be stopped from making late night changes.

Darnold in, D Smith out. Currently costing me 24 points (and counting)
Why didn't the above happen.

Late sunday, switched McLaurin out for Gibson (Heinecke has been s**t, surely run and check downs).

Gibson 6.5
McLaurin 22.3

Difference: 15.8

Currently leading by only 5 points. Going to get run over by Fournette. Way to play yourself out of the playoffs you numpty.

Late sunday, switched McLaurin out for Gibson (Heinecke has been sh*t, surely run and check downs).

Gibson 6.5
McLaurin 22.3

Currently leading by only 5 points. Going to get run over by Fournette. Way to play yourself out of the playoffs you numpty.
Really bad tanker alert

Stuxnet

Senior List
Nov 30, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood

Late sunday, switched McLaurin out for Gibson (Heinecke has been sh*t, surely run and check downs).

Gibson 6.5
McLaurin 22.3

You lucky campaigner.

Literally only saving grace to being a POS who doesn’t set their lineup in a key week of the year is that it doesn’t matter.

win and in next week and that’s about it. (Unless D loses this week)

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
From what I can see, win and in game Daggles vs dspeed?
If Dagless beats Dspeed hed have a 2-0 h2h over him. So Dagless would win division. And even if Manureid loses and ends up 10-5 alongside Dspeed, Manureid has a 1-0 h2h over him. So Manureid would get the wild card.

If Manureid wins and Big Tuna loses, they both finish on 11-4, but the h2h is split 1-1 between them so the rie would be broken by Most Pts For....which Big Tuna has a 200 pts lead over, so odds are Big Tuna would win division.

So, yeah....all that can happen is whomever wins between Dspeed and Dagless wins division and earns playoff spot, and the loser eliminated from playoff contention.

Win and in for myself. ‘If’ I was ahead a game I would definitely be in as I’m already 2-0 on D for the year.

Not that I particularly deserve it with the year and injuries the squad has had.

Mar 28, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ravens, Storm, Dodgers
Win and in for myself. ‘If’ I was ahead a game I would definitely be in as I’m already 2-0 on D for the year.

Not that I particularly deserve it with the year and injuries the squad has had.
The annoying thing is that I’ve beaten you on H2H scoring 8 out of 11 since week 3 but just didn’t cop you in the schedule any of those times

My 2020 draft class is just all time. Still think I made the wrong calls G?

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
The annoying thing is that I’ve beaten you on H2H scoring 8 out of 11 since week 3 but just didn’t cop you in the schedule any of those times

My 2020 draft class is just all time. Still think I made the wrong calls G?
Don't take it to heart, just s**t stirring. I'm well aware the worst drafter is me.

Just because I love to help make him stronger and unbeatable, I have made a terrible deal with NDG:

I give pick 1.05, 1.11 and Mike Gesicki.

NDG gives Austin Ekeler, Antonio Gibson, Terry McLaurin, Jalen Hurts and 2022 Rd 1 Pick

Have at it. Everyone loves a good trade to kick off the season right?

NakedDeadGuy

I did cop a bit of flak for this deal at the time, just wondering what the hive mind says now? The players mentioned plus at best pick 9 for Fields, Waddle and this years TE4 who is still only 26.
FWIW Im rapt at this stage, plus getting Javonte I don't feel too bad looking ahead.
I won't be making any of these type trades this year though - not much worth giving up proven commodities for in this class. Gee I'd still love Joe Burrow and Jamaar Chase though.

I did cop a bit of flak for this deal at the time, just wondering what the hive mind says now? The players mentioned plus at best pick 9 for Fields, Waddle and this years TE4 who is still only 26.
FWIW Im rapt at this stage, plus getting Javonte I don't feel too bad looking ahead.
I won't be making any of these type trades this year though - not much worth giving up proven commodities for in this class. Gee I'd still love Joe Burrow and Jamaar Chase though.
I think it has worked out okay for both. I am going to make the playoffs when I was not even close to doing so last season, and you just continue to have a stacked team that you would have had anyway. I added 2 firsts rounders in also, Najee and Devonta Smith and Michael Carter who shows promise with some trading in that draft period, and have 2 first next year (one of them GGs pick 1). So even though we are all probably making up the numbers, I am in a LOT better position than I was this time last year.

How come you didn’t start Cook? Was he an expected out I assume?

Mar 28, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Ravens, Storm, Dodgers
You’ve still yet to make an offer for Chase? As per last time you mentioned it in open to offers

How come you didn’t start Cook? Was he an expected out I assume?
Busy work week so missed the Thursday night game, and didn’t realise Minny were on, so just my bad.

Back