Brasher

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 3, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Indians
Never heard someone say that before in my entire life , you'll have to explain it to me mate...
Basically the grey rinse set who attend sporting contests armed with their folding chairs, crocheted blankets and tea cozies, tupperware container full of apricot slices and cheer for their team or more specifically a "good looking boy from a solid family" who can do nothing wrong.

They makeup about 50% of the Adelaide Football Club membership.

A11dAtP0w3R

Enjoying my teams losses more than I should 😙
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.
Basically the grey rinse set who attend sporting contests armed with their folding chairs, crocheted blankets and tea cozies, tupperware container full of apricot slices and cheer for their team or more specifically a "good looking boy from a solid family" who can do nothing wrong.

They makeup about 50% of the Adelaide Football Club membership.
Cheers for the explanation. Figured it wouldn't be a positive. 😂

I usually understand or have heard almost all Australian slang but you had me done there, probably coz I can't even recall having a piece of apricot slice ever either....

Maybe Zach Wilson can have a vanilla or hedgehog slice brigade instead ? since I'm the leader of his fan club and they are my fav two slices all time.

A11dAtP0w3R

Enjoying my teams losses more than I should 😙
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.
As for Zach being a good family boy, he's got a bit of wild child in him, some may even say a fair bit of arrogance too. (Certainly not on the Josh Rosen outspoken level of arrogance, just more he thinks his sh*t don't stink, he's good and he knows it)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GG.exe

Killer on the Road ™
Sep 6, 2005
In every girl's wet dream ℠
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Steelers, Dolphins

GG.exe

Killer on the Road ™
Sep 6, 2005