NFL 2021 — NFL Pre-Draft Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Only one: :nflbrowns:

Their loyal long suffering fans deserve some success.

If you are after a longer list ....... then its team that I cant stand.

:nfljets: traditional rivals.
:nflbroncos: cant stand horse head Elway.
:nflravens: Art Modell's creation created by a traitor in the stealth of night.
:nfleagles: just a cocky dirty team.
:nflgiants: caused me a fair bit of SB pain .... I curse Archie Manning he has tea bagged the Patriots for years through his two sons QB work.
:nflredskins: Synder is a total knob jockey.
:nflsaints: only a recent thing since they tried to shield the New Orleans Catholic rock spiders / kiddy fiddlers.

Good idea, easy list to fill out

:nflsaints: - #1 and no other team comes close, all the reasons you named plus Sean Payton and Kamara, can't stand either.

General hatred but not Saints level hatred:

:nflbroncos:- For crushing my hopes and dreams in SB50 plus I resent them for their only success coming from QBs from the Colts and being absolutely useless at developing their own draft picks at QBs, feel like massive cheaters to me who just got lucky cause Elway and Manning chose to play in Denver. Kind of like a spoilt rich kid thinking he's a smart business man coz he inherited a multi billion dollar company off daddy.

:nflsteelers: - Big Ben Rapistberger, AB, TikTok Boi, Tomlin the Enabler, absolutely feral fans, easy to hate.

:nflbucs:- A new addition. Any team with TB12 I will not enjoy.

:nflseahawks::nflcowboys::nflbrowns: - All fan related (american fan related,not big footy fan related) , insufferable fan bases .The Browns being a new addition, jesus christ for a team who's been down so long you'd think they'd have some sense of perspective and not carry on like absolute ********s after a few wins. Not saying this relates to the entire fanbase, but there is absolutely a portion of it that I just can't stand...

And lastly...

:nflgiants: - Ever since Odell decided he'd try and decapitate Josh Norman I've been like "* you, I enjoy watching you lose"

The WFT is a tough one, Despise the owner, but some of the nicest opposition fans I've come across are WFT fans, I can't hate them for that reason alone.

You mention Broncos are like cheaters, well they did cheat for their two Elway QB SB wins, cheated the salary cap and got away with it.

I've got another reason to hate them now. Thanks.

100% agree with JT about the negatives in Zach's game. Especially the scrambling, he won't last long if he wants to be so cocky when running the ball in the NFL, he'll be on a cart in week 1 if he gives defense some of the chances to take shots at him like he did in college. He's a very good slider, gotta use it far more often.

Teams I hate? In no order....

:nflpatriots: - sorry, pats friends :( but all the cheating, and that friendship with goodell compromising competition, refs help and such, plus Bradys history of crying and Bradys/Bills bad sportsmanship

:nflbroncos: - sorry, broncs friends :( but all the reasons mentioned before and more.

:nflsaints: - mainly cant stand their personalities...payton, brees, kamara, and most of the players theyve had in paytons tenure, just rub off as obnoxious etc

:nflfalcons: - for choking away the SB loss gifting the pats another, and their history of choking.

:nfl49ers: - definitely local based fanbase and their writers and cohorts and FO etc Another in the obnoxious ilk.

:nflchiefs: - Their history of failure made them attractive to like, and Mahomes SB winning run too, but then they got too cocky and obnoxious last year, during the SB loss, and the aftermath.

:nflseahawks: - another obnoxious group of personalities....wilson, carroll, etc. And also choking away that SB vs the Pats, due to obnoxiousness btw

Teams I dont hate but more meh on...

:nflgiants: - the jets are kinda lovable for being generally worse historically, the awkward younger sibling, so the giants are opposite, but also due to the Maras and also levels of obnoxiousness, in certain past and present players/coaches/gms. But appreciate Manning and co for the two gutsy SB wins.

:nflraiders: - their local and international fanbases generally unlikable, mark davis, gruden, mayock, certain obnoxious current/recent players like Carr, Abrams, etc, also how theyre a fashion brand moreso.

:nflcowboys: - popular team to dislike, which i do but also have a strong deep history of respect and admiration for - Landry and so

:nfleagles: - theyre a nasty lot of bad winners and bad losers, also roseman etc recent turmoil made them snarky, only randall cunningham was such a joy to watch.

:nflravens: - lamar and co, snarky, obnoxious, good to see them blunder

:nflbrowns: - dont feel sorry for them or their fans woes, theyre loyal and all that, but theres that sense of self-privelege in Ohio, like theyre of better breed etc (includes cincinnati but bengals as a team, the Brown family, remaining old school and rough around the edges i like)

:nflcolts: - just always meh about, never sexy, never unsexy, nondescript, tho Irsays make them not likeable

:nfltexans: - dont mind Houston, but recent mcnair, watson, obrien, easterby era makes them unlikeable now

:nfltitans: - used to be likeable but current Vrable era becoming unlikeable, obnoxious

:nflchicago: - respect history of great players etc, hard tough working class, a team i probably re-add and remove and re-add on my 3rd tier of teams i follow, hope do well

:nfljets: :nflcardinals: :nflbills: :nflpackers: - nothing against either, just feel nothing for either.

Teams I hate? In no order....

:nflpatriots: - sorry, pats friends :( but all the cheating, and that friendship with goodell compromising competition, refs help and such, plus Bradys history of crying and Bradys/Bills bad sportsmanship

:nflbroncos: - sorry, broncs friends :( but all the reasons mentioned before and more.

:nflsaints: - mainly cant stand their personalities...payton, brees, kamara, and most of the players theyve had in paytons tenure, just rub off as obnoxious etc

:nflfalcons: - for choking away the SB loss gifting the pats another, and their history of choking.

:nfl49ers: - definitely local based fanbase and their writers and cohorts and FO etc Another in the obnoxious ilk.

:nflchiefs: - Their history of failure made them attractive to like, and Mahomes SB winning run too, but then they got too cocky and obnoxious last year, during the SB loss, and the aftermath.

:nflseahawks: - another obnoxious group of personalities....wilson, carroll, etc. And also choking away that SB vs the Pats, due to obnoxiousness btw

Teams I dont hate but more meh on...

:nflgiants: - the jets are kinda lovable for being generally worse historically, the awkward younger sibling, so the giants are opposite, but also due to the Maras and also levels of obnoxiousness, in certain past and present players/coaches/gms. But appreciate Manning and co for the two gutsy SB wins.

:nflraiders: - their local and international fanbases generally unlikable, mark davis, gruden, mayock, certain obnoxious current/recent players like Carr, Abrams, etc, also how theyre a fashion brand moreso.

:nflcowboys: - popular team to dislike, which i do but also have a strong deep history of respect and admiration for - Landry and so

:nfleagles: - theyre a nasty lot of bad winners and bad losers, also roseman etc recent turmoil made them snarky, only randall cunningham was such a joy to watch.

:nflravens: - lamar and co, snarky, obnoxious, good to see them blunder

:nflbrowns: - dont feel sorry for them or their fans woes, theyre loyal and all that, but theres that sense of self-privelege in Ohio, like theyre of better breed etc (includes cincinnati but bengals as a team, the Brown family, remaining old school and rough around the edges i like)

:nflcolts: - just always meh about, never sexy, never unsexy, nondescript, tho Irsays make them not likeable

:nfltexans: - dont mind Houston, but recent mcnair, watson, obrien, easterby era makes them unlikeable now

:nfltitans: - used to be likeable but current Vrable era becoming unlikeable, obnoxious

:nflchicago: - respect history of great players etc, hard tough working class, a team i probably re-add and remove and re-add on my 3rd tier of teams i follow, hope do well

:nfljets: :nflcardinals: :nflbills: :nflpackers: - nothing against either, just feel nothing for either.

Vrabel is part of my love for the Titans. His arrogance makes me laugh. Kind of like a good heel in WWE.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

100% agree with JT about the negatives in Zach's game. Especially the scrambling, he won't last long if he wants to be so cocky when running the ball in the NFL, he'll be on a cart in week 1 if he gives defense some of the chances to take shots at him like he did in college. He's a very good slider, gotta use it far more often.
Like that BYU fan said that i quoted, wilson plays too much hero ball, as ive seen myself in Vs videos, throwing far too many balls into double coverage or triple coverage, so does Lawrence btw, the both of them worry me. They both have too many moments of poor reading, reliance on primary read, whereas im warming more and more to Fields and Lance and Mond

Like that BYU fan said that i quoted, wilson plays too much hero ball, as ive seen myself in Vs videos, throwing far too many balls into double coverage or triple coverage, so does Lawrence btw, the both of them worry me. They both have too many moments of poor reading, reliance on primary read, whereas im warming more and more to Fields and Lance and Mond

For a person who loved Brett Favre as much as me this means nothing. I like a QB who plays with reckless abandon. . All about the highlight film. 😉

Only done three film work on QBs. So far I have it...

Fields
Wilson
Lawrence

can see Lawrence slipping further down pending other evaluations.

See no issues with Fields processor or long wind up like a few I trust say?

See no issues with Fields processor or long wind up like a few I trust say?
Think people are underrating him a lot. He has issues, like all of them have. Lawrence is supposed to be some generational talent, but he's got a lot of problems. None of them are perfect, or stand out above the others that much. Wilson's game looks Rodgers-like, but he has issues. I like Fields so far because he's more rock solid, and has a better deep ball, takes more shots downfield, even after turnovers etc, he's more youre gunslinger actually. Wilson dances around a lot and tries to get cute, and his deep ball isnt that good, underthrows a lot or wildly inaccurate (see 2019 tape). A lot of it is scheme-based, the play design itself. Whereas Fields scheme is a lot simpler, less nuanced, and yet he stands and strikes downfield with better accuracy and less mental errors. I can see Fields struggle too tho in the pros for not processing quick enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back