Dannyreed

All Australian
Aug 2, 2018
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Interesting discussion about some of the mid-round/late-round QBs that are currently at the Senior Bowl

Great call! This senior bowl makes you realise how deep this QB class is, Newman is especially interesting I think had he played he would have pushed himself right up into fighting Mac Jones for the 5 spot but even Mond, Ehlinger and Book in my opinion offer great value in the 5th and 6th rounds. Considering last year you would find Dinucci, Luton, Morgan etc at that point of the draft

offtherails9

Norm Smith Medallist
May 30, 2012
-
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Great call! This senior bowl makes you realise how deep this QB class is, Newman is especially interesting I think had he played he would have pushed himself right up into fighting Mac Jones for the 5 spot but even Mond, Ehlinger and Book in my opinion offer great value in the 5th and 6th rounds. Considering last year you would find Dinucci, Luton, Morgan etc at that point of the draft

An interesting point re: Dinucci etc being in the same spot as Mond etc who are all clearly way better QBs, but I would be pretty surprised if any of those guys started more than 15 games for their careers. Hope I'm wrong as I like all three guys though.

Dannyreed

All Australian
Aug 2, 2018
Geelong
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
An interesting point re: Dinucci etc being in the same spot as Mond etc who are all clearly way better QBs, but I would be pretty surprised if any of those guys started more than 15 games for their careers. Hope I'm wrong as I like all three guys though.
Yeah you are 100% right I doubt any of those guys start 15 games, which is a shame. At least as NFL fans we should be getting a better pedigree of backup QBs in case injuries hit so we aren’t subjected to more of the Haskins, DiNucci, Rudolph, Streveler types.

Whats the reasoning? He seems to be on the slide now. Was top 5 in some mocks a few months ago.
Character concerns

Some allegations of some pretty weird hazing of players too

Jesus Christ Blacky you weren't kidding, Gross Matos involved in this s**t too, if it turned out to be true I'd hope we cut him.

5:03 below is very disturbing...

Last edited:
Jesus Christ Blacky you weren't kidding, Gross Matos involved in this sh*t too, if it turned out to be true I'd hope we cut him.

5:03 below is very disturbing...

What is in the water at Penn State

As much as the mock drafts want it to happen.

3 QBs are not going in the first 3 picks.

WTF are you talking about? I haven't seen a single mock with QBs going 1, 2, 3 yet.

Back