NFL 2021 — NFL Pre-Draft Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

WTF are you talking about? I haven't seen a single mock with QBs going 1, 2, 3 yet.
And now you have.

Now that Miami picking a WR has picked up steam they have slowed a bit.

I have seen a mock go: Lawrence, Fields, Wilson then Lance in 4 picks. :sick:

And now you have.

Now that Miam a picking a WR has picked up steam they have slowed a bit.

I have seen a mock go: Lawrence, Fields, Wilson then Lance in 4 picks. :sick:
Well that's just silly.

Cant see Miami trading out of #3 when they can have their choice of elite WRs.

Cant see Detroit trading up for a QB after accepting Goff in the Stafford trade.

Less than a 5% chance the Jets take Fields over Wilson imo if they don't trade for Watson.

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Clemson QB Trevor Lawrence will undergo shoulder surgery ahead of the NFL Draft.
Rather than participating in Clemson's Pro Day ahead of the draft, Lawrence will instead throw for NFL scouts on February 12 and immediately undergo left labrum repair (to his non-throwing side) afterward. Doctors are reportedly confident the extra recovery time will have him 100% healthy by the time training camp begins. The unanimous projected No. 1 overall pick to the Jaguars in April, it's still possible the team chooses to ease Lawrence in to ensure he's available at full strength for Week 1.
SOURCE: Adam Schefter on Twitter
Feb 5, 2021, 3:58 PM ET

I wouldn't let Golladay leave. He's still easily young enough to bring along with a new QB.

Franchise tag 100% if a long term deal can't be worked out.

download.jpeg

He isn’t that young and his injury history is a worry

27. Still another good 4 years of elite play in him.

I can't remember any injury history outside this year tbh.

27. Still another good 4 years of elite play in him.

I can't remember any injury history outside this year tbh.
I just don’t see them paying him top end receiver money when his skill set doesn’t match the skill set of their QB and they aren’t going to be competing for the next 4 years. Especially with their coaching hires it seems as though they will run the ball a lot. Better off drafting a WR to develop and then when you are shelling out the coin for him hopefully you’re a competitive team that can afford that luxury.

I just don’t see them paying him top end receiver money when his skill set doesn’t match the skill set of their QB and they aren’t going to be competing for the next 4 years. Especially with their coaching hires it seems as though they will run the ball a lot. Better off drafting a WR to develop and then when you are shelling out the coin for him hopefully you’re a competitive team that can afford that luxury.

Good points, but weren't they talking about using Swift as a slot receiver?

So we usually just pump up guys in here, but I wana go the opposite way , was looking at some DEs and Patrick Jones II has to be one of the most underwhelming players I've looked at so far, have seen mocks suggest he's a second round pick...for the life of me I can't see it whatsoever.

Good against the run and plays with effort but as far as a pass rusher, he is absolutely useless. Nothing but a clean up artist. Good luck against better tackles in the pros.

So we usually just pump up guys in here, but I wana go the opposite way , was looking at some DEs and Patrick Jones II has to be one of the most underwhelming players I've looked at so far, have seen mocks suggest he's a second round pick...for the life of me I can't see it whatsoever.

Good against the run and plays with effort but as far as a pass rusher, he is absolutely useless. Nothing but a clean up artist. Good luck against better tackles in the pros.
Surtain for me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jets fans already melting...looking to history of past trades as a reference for the future.

Greeny saying the best option for the Jets is to trade pick 2 coz every other QB teams traded to #2 for failed. (Trubisky, Wentz, Griffin and Leaf) .

The epitome of stupidity.

Stick with Darnold coz you traded up to #3 for him instead of #2. Good one mate. 👍

I wish Joe Douglas was this stupid, trade up to #2 Carolina. I'll happily take my chances on what is a likely bust.😂

The dude is special , I'm head over heels. Havent loved a qb this much coming out of college. He's got the skills, he's got the swag and confidence. Cant see how he won't turn out great

The dude is special , I'm head over heels. Havent loved a qb this much coming out of college. He's got the skills, he's got the swag and confidence. Cant see how he won't turn out great

You literally jist described how i felt about Johnny Manziel and he was a total disaster in the pros

Remove this Banner Ad

Back