NFL 2021 — NFL Pre-Draft Discussion

You literally jist described how i felt about Johnny Manziel and he was a total disaster in the pros

Looks like Ill be getting on Mac Jones to win OROY since you're such a terrible judge of talent then. ;)

No Mike Evans playing for BYU . Can't chuck the ball up and pray like Johnny's go to play.

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Trevor Lawrence will need 4-5 months of recovery time after left shoulder surgery.
The presumed No. 1 pick in this spring's NFL draft said "I think I can throw in 6-8 weeks after the surgery, start throwing again. And then looking at a 4-5 month full clearance." That would mean Lawrence should be ready to practice without limitations some time in July. Lawrence on Friday threw for NFL scouts ahead of Clemson's pro day -- a decision that will allow Lawrence to undergo surgery as soon as possible. Unsurprisingly, Lawrence impressed during Friday's throwing session. His non-throwing shoulder issue likely won't deter the Jaguars from using the No. 1 pick on Lawrence.
RELATED:
SOURCE: Field Yates on Twitter
Feb 12, 2021, 11:09 AM ET

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Trevor Lawrence looks much better with short hair....

1613193974323.png

Feb 7, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Stanford
Feb 21, 2006
Muckertal
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Turtles, NYJets, Celtics, Tottenham
Why there is such merit in the "win whilst the QB is still on his rookie contract" approach. Or land a bona fide super star. The rest of the clear starters are good enough not to get anyone fired but take up so much cap the team can never be sustainably good.

The Dak Prescott conundrum.

Back