NFL 2021 — NFL Pre-Draft Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Never heard someone say that before in my entire life , you'll have to explain it to me mate...

Basically the grey rinse set who attend sporting contests armed with their folding chairs, crocheted blankets and tea cozies, tupperware container full of apricot slices and cheer for their team or more specifically a "good looking boy from a solid family" who can do nothing wrong.

They makeup about 50% of the Adelaide Football Club membership.

Basically the grey rinse set who attend sporting contests armed with their folding chairs, crocheted blankets and tea cozies, tupperware container full of apricot slices and cheer for their team or more specifically a "good looking boy from a solid family" who can do nothing wrong.

They makeup about 50% of the Adelaide Football Club membership.

Cheers for the explanation. Figured it wouldn't be a positive. 😂

I usually understand or have heard almost all Australian slang but you had me done there, probably coz I can't even recall having a piece of apricot slice ever either....

Maybe Zach Wilson can have a vanilla or hedgehog slice brigade instead ? since I'm the leader of his fan club and they are my fav two slices all time.

As for Zach being a good family boy, he's got a bit of wild child in him, some may even say a fair bit of arrogance too. (Certainly not on the Josh Rosen outspoken level of arrogance, just more he thinks his s**t don't stink, he's good and he knows it)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That Boise State game was the first I watched of Zach when Dannyreed pointed him out to me as someone to take a look at back in early November . Like JT says, some incredible throws in it. 👍

Remove this Banner Ad

Back