NFL 2021 — NFL Pre-Draft Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Lance has the biggest gap between his ceiling and floor imo. I'd be disappointed if the Panthers passed on him for Jones tho . Gotta take the risk and shot for the stars. He could be great. Just needs some time to develop.

I'd be scared of the coach that doesn't look at Trey Lance and get excited about what they could do with him. Of course we would have liked to see more of him but look at the dude, hes an amazing athlete with a great arm who had an INT free season (regardless of the competition that's impressive.) Wouldn't you just back your ability as a coach to get him up to speed and put in a suitable scheme for him. If you're a QB needy team I'd rather take a punt on a young guy with the tools to be special vs going the Teddys and Mitchs out there in free agency.

I'd be scared of the coach that doesn't look at Trey Lance and get excited about what they could do with him. Of course we would have liked to see more of him but look at the dude, hes an amazing athlete with a great arm who had an INT free season (regardless of the competition that's impressive.) Wouldn't you just back your ability as a coach to get him up to speed and put in a suitable scheme for him. If you're a QB needy team I'd rather take a punt on a young guy with the tools to be special vs going the Teddys and Mitchs out there in free agency.
It's always imo more smokescreens, trying to frighten other teams, so he drops to them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those that can't/don't want to click

1.) Zach Wilson

2.) Trevor Lawrence

3.) Mac Jones

4.) Kellen Mond

5.) Justin Fields

6.) Trey Lance

😂
His track record speaks for itself

The NFL released the list of players invited to the 2021 NFL Scouting Combine on Wednesday. A total of 323 draft prospects are invited to participate in this year's NFL combine, which will take on a different format amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Here are the invitees, sorted by school:

TCU

Parents did everything they could to get young Pro drafted

Had a listen to Simms podcast. Agree with 90% of what he's saying with Zach, only thing I'd disagree with is when he is talking about how he liked his scrambling ability, as a runner he won't be able get away with what we saw with BYU in the NFL, he'll be having another shoulder surgery in no time if he tries some of the stunts he pulled in college. That's the one thing I worry about with him, he's going to have to learn to chuck the ball away and play it much more safe on occassions.

None of this s**t on 3rd and 30 please....

Ive always liked Chris Simms and thought he was an excellent QB evaluator.
I can’t cop him but he has had a crazy good run the last few years. 2018 is specifically impressive.

1. Lamar
2. Allen
3. Mayfield

2019 (there are no winners in this draft outside number 1)
1.Kyler
2. Lock
3. Haskins

1. Burrow
2. Herbert
3. Love

Remove this Banner Ad

Back