Fantasy 2021 — SIGMA League - Expressions of Interest

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Espn doesnt offer it for football, only Fleaflicker. So ive created a Roto League on there, called it Sigma, and looking for 11 people to join me.

Therell be no IDPs or Kickers, just DST and Offense (qb, rb, wr, te, flex, superflex)

9 starting roster. Still ironing out much of the settings.

Here's the league link....

Heres a link that explains Roto...

Yea * it, don't mind fleaflicker as a site and I've already got a league that I play on the site with so why not.

Just put us down for your original idea, it's fine mate, I'll play dynasty.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Yea fu** it, don't mind fleaflicker as a site and I've already got a league that I play on the site with so why not.

Just put us down for your original idea, it's fine mate, I'll play dynasty.
I created a Cutthroat version. Called BreakNeck League on the fleaflicker site. If people are interested in a re-draft version (12 starters no bench, roto scoring), then I'll also take requests to join that league.

I can create another identical league that's purely redraft, on fleaflicker.
A cutthroat version of roto, no bench.

Im out of any cutthroat style leagues this year mate, can't be dealing with it 😂 , only played as a favor for you after wizard pulled out last year.🤗

Realised he'd miss punters and kickers too much obviously.
Bryan Anger just been released by the Texans ....just can’t cope with this atm

you'll sign some no name punter soon, dont worry. 🤗
Aren’t they all?! Except to Gg of course who’s probably got personal dossier on all of them for fantasy

Aren’t they all?! Except to Gg of course who’s probably got personal dossier on all of them for fantasy
I reckon I'd know at least half the teams punters. Maybe more.

Back