Fantasy 2021 11TH HOUR LEAGUE - DRAFT BOARD

Apologies everyone, it was my fault i didn't pick earlier. Got busy with work. I doubt we will get through the round 12 so i will call an end to the draft now so that i can enter in the results this evening.

The only person i can see without a full roster is dlanod so if you want to let me know who you want at the Kicker position i will add that to your roster.

I will fill each roster with the required 2 more players and if anyone has any specific player in mind feel free to mention in this thread, if the same player is nominated by two or more people the person higher on the draft board will get him.

Thanks everyone, i will let you know when draft results are entered this evening.

The only person i can see without a full roster is @dlanod so if you want to let me know who you want at the Kicker position i will add that to your roster.
Robbie Gould SF

Draft results are being entered at moment.

Last 2 spots i will fill for you based on a bit of a combination of need and best available.

Actually I had to add each player to each roster as the LM. All players were on the waiver wire.
For the 2 extra spots I filled for each time let me know if you want those changed. Need to know before Wednesday when each available player becomes a FA

Back