Catfish Alley

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 13, 2007
Vancouver
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oilers
Is Elias Pettersson the new Kjell Dahlin?

Heard some rumors yesterday. Pettersson, Hughes and Boeser think VERY highly of themselves and are on coke pretty often. Nobody listens or respects Horvat. Miller is over it and wants out. His reaction to a journalist asking if "the team are buying in" was fairly telling. He'll be gone fairly quickly.

Bradesmaen

Hall of Famer
Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
Heard some rumors yesterday. Pettersson, Hughes and Boeser think VERY highly of themselves and are on coke pretty often. Nobody listens or respects Horvat. Miller is over it and wants out. His reaction to a journalist asking if "the team are buying in" was fairly telling. He'll be gone fairly quickly.
JT Miller for Kane, done.

Drunkgoliath

Fear is the mind killer
Sep 2, 2018
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Avs, Spurs, ManU, Raiders, BlueJays
IMPLODE IMPLODE IMPLODE!

Lethality

Most successful team in your lifetime
Oct 23, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Hawks, NY Rangers
I'm pleased that Kreider has arrived, and is scoring as freely as he is. Assists are down, but ppg is up, and he's leading the league in goals. Always had enormous athletic ability with maybe shooting and handling his weaknesses.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

catters078

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 4, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Dallas Stars, Chargers
Jake Oettingers perfect start to the year continues. Moves to 4-0 since his AHL call up.

Currently has a 1.26 GAA and .959 SV%

Think he will stay now. Hes Dallas' number 1, was fantastic in the 3rd period vs the Avs today, following up strong play against Edmonton.
Had a strong rookie campaign, looks NHL ready.

I could see a pre xmas trade of Khudobin or Hoktby now for teams needing some back up stability. (relatively cheap price id say too)

PalaceGun

Brownlow Medallist
May 4, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Raith Rovers
The Panthers franchise summed up perfectly tonight.

The opportunity to set a new NHL record for most consecutive home wins to start a season (12) and they lose to Seattle.

Phone

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 7, 2010
La Capanna Restaurant.
AFL Club
Essendon
on one hand, brad marchand is the most evil player in the league

on the other, he was the best player and dragged boston to victory today, ensuring Benning is one step closer to the door, so it's impossible to say whether marchand is good or bad

Phone

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 7, 2010
La Capanna Restaurant.
AFL Club
Essendon
with San Jose retaining half the salary, and with him being actually vaxxed, i could see a team making a move. I assume if it goes bad, the team would still only be on the hook for their half

now, I hope like hell it's not my team...

catters078

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 4, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Dallas Stars, Chargers
Stars FiNALLY get their 1st regulation win of the season iver the flyers.

Roope Hintz starting to get going. Hopefully the startof an upswing.
Upswing indeed. 10 goals in last 9 games for Hintz. First career hatty.

Holtby fantastic in his 500th start today. Deserved a shutout, but came undone with some crease chaos with 3 min to go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad