2021/2022 NHL season

Remove this Banner Ad

Wings and Canes going for everyone.

Wings I dont really get to me they are just a middling team right now I would have sucked for another year or so for some elite talent but who I am to question one of the best GM's in the game.

Canes really going all in for a cup.

Johnny G to CBJ i dont get it
It's Tkachuk man... some folks really don't want to play with him.

Plus CBJ had the money to pay $9.75mil. Isles / Devils / Stars probably the only other teams that could afford him at that price but they've all got RFAs to sign.

Interesting to see Kadri not done yet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dylan Strome signs with the Caps. Not sure what to make of it at this stage and we will have a big salary issue if/when Backstrom returns

Word is that they will. $10m per year/8 years. He likely won't play all of them but it dilutes the cap. Almost a Buddy type situation except Buddy is seeing out his contract and might keep going.

Gaudreau will be 35 or 36 I think by the time the 8 years is up.

And as it turns out he's gone. Blue Jackets paying him less than the Flames tabled but it seems that Gaudreau didn't want to live longer term in Calgary.

It's Tkachuk man... some folks really don't want to play with him.

Plus CBJ had the money to pay $9.75mil. Isles / Devils / Stars probably the only other teams that could afford him at that price but they've all got RFAs to sign.

Interesting to see Kadri not done yet.

Flames offer was better. I don't know if it is Tkachuk, word is that he wanted to be closer to home.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back