2021/2022 NHL season

Remove this Banner Ad

The last time the Sabres started a season this well, Les Douglas was still alive.
Considering they won their first 10 games in 06/07... no. I mean even 19-20 was a good start for Buffalo winning the first two with an aggregate of 10-3. They'd have to win their next game 5-1 or better to beat that.

You can (at no additional cost if you have Foxtel/Fetch sports packs). It's certainly a lot cheaper than paying for a NHL.tv subscription, and from what I can see you get the same coverage of all matches live/on demand.

How do I go about doing this? from the ESPN app under TV provider there is no Foxtel option.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, what an absolute douche

Ice Hockey star Evander Kane has been suspended for a quarter of the National Hockey League season and will lose $2.1 million in pay after it was found that he submitted a fake COVID-19 vaccination card to the NHL and his team the San Jose Sharks.

While the NHL do not have a mandatory vaccine mandate for the 2021-22 season, vaccinated players have far fewer restrictions on them than do unvaccinated players – including the ability to play games in Canada without a mandatory quarantine.

Ice Hockey star Evander Kane has been suspended for a quarter of the National Hockey League season and will lose $2.1 million in pay after it was found that he submitted a fake COVID-19 vaccination card to the NHL and his team the San Jose Sharks.

While the NHL do not have a mandatory vaccine mandate for the 2021-22 season, vaccinated players have far fewer restrictions on them than do unvaccinated players – including the ability to play games in Canada without a mandatory quarantine.

And that's probably the most minor of his alleged indiscretions of late

And that's probably the most minor of his alleged indiscretions of late
The Sharks traded (a first plus a prospect) for this guy. Then re-signed him. Suspended w/o pay is the best outcome for them at the moment.

That said, his contract is not terrible if bought out in the next window. But unless you're Minnesota maybe it's not a great look to have that much dead cap space.

It’s nearly fraud

Just found another annoyance with the TV deal: I accidentally clicked 'Watch' instead of 'Gamecenter' on the score ribbon at the top of the NHL website, and it sent my browser to ESPN using a forwarding mechanism that removed the browser's Back feature.

It's little, but obvious, technical s**t like that that pisses me off with the management of the league as a product.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back