2021/2022 NHL season

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone going to pick up Evander Kane from waivers? Maybe the new stand in GM for the Habs makes a ballsy move.............
I heard 'eastern conference team' mentioned on 32 thoughts, and my mind immediately went to Carolina.
I was thinking who would want to encourage toxic s**t into their..... Oh ya Carolina.

Cool little streak the stars have going.

3rd game in a row Dallas has scored in first 90 seconds.

All scored from.the same line

Make that 4 straight games with a goal in first 90 seconds from the Robertson-Hintz-Pavelski line

Make that 4 straight games with a goal in first 90 seconds from the Robertson-Hintz-Pavelski line

Just read its an NHL record. 1st time in NHL history a team has scored in first 75 seconds in 4 consecutive games.

Nifty little streak.

Caps in some pretty decent form despite dropping points in the previous 2 games entering today. Great to see some fresh faces stepping up in the absence of others. Another milestone game for Ovi with his 750th goal and passing 20 goals in the season for the 17th straight year whilst also moving up to third on the GWG’s list

the Canucks DJ situation is a whole rabbit hole I won't go down....

FF5OfEpXoAQxXXb

i'm a happy boy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another milestone game for Ovi with his 750th goal and passing 20 goals in the season for the 17th straight year whilst also moving up to third on the GWG’s list

The way they “award” GWG’s is one of the dumbest stats in sports.
Auston Matthews gets a GWG tonight, he scored in the 2nd period that gave his team a 5-1 lead, he gets the GWG via Max Domi scoring a goal with 0.5 seconds left in the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back