Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manchester United, Juventus,
Inch the other way, caps are up 3-1
True but I’m not a fan of the full length EN attempt. 3 minutes to go I’d prefer Hathaway to use the boards and get the puck into neutral territory where it then becomes a race. A defensive face off with Florida having the man advantage was a recipe for disaster

Oct 23, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Hawks, NY Rangers
Well that was s**t. Igor Shisterkin has been out of form in the playoffs, or unlucky. Although he almost made the record save total in Game 1, he has been leaking badly the last two.

I'd still play him in NY, otherwise it's a long offseason having speculation over his abiilty in playoffs.

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
I swear these blokes lay awake at night coming with ideas how to embarrass the organisation. 3-0 up in the second period and capitulate like spineless squibs once again

Dockerjonz

Club Legend
May 27, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Benfica,Canucks
Gotta love momentum swings- Evan shoulda dropped gloves with them but ibviously knew woulda lost and went cheap s**t instead🙄

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Another one in New York.
Penguins were looking good until Rodrigues got selfish, really stupid...
And of course we can’t get it to 7
Another absolute waste of a season by this spineless organisation. When are they going to realise the roster is a bunch of pea hearted duds and gut the list. I honestly couldn’t care less if we cleaned house and sat at the bottom for the next 5 years, got to be better than the same garbage we trot out year after year

May 4, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Fremantle
And of course we can’t get it to 7
Another absolute waste of a season by this spineless organisation. When are they going to realise the roster is a bunch of pea hearted duds and gut the list. I honestly couldn’t care less if we cleaned house and sat at the bottom for the next 5 years, got to be better than the same garbage we trot out year after year

They'll be having nightmares about Verhaeghe.

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
They'll be having nightmares about Verhaeghe.
Yep, but if it wasn’t him it would have been someone else. At the end of the day these blokes have proven time and time again that they just simply aren’t good enough and that they are living off the memory of a Cup a few years back.
We are bursting at the seams salary cap wise but are a mile off it. The office has been trying to keep us competitive for the sake of Ovi but it’s going to lead to long term pain IMO. I just hope we don’t try and have another bite of the cherry next season and we instead look to trade out some stock and hit the draft hard

May 4, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Fremantle
Yep, but if it wasn’t him it would have been someone else. At the end of the day these blokes have proven time and time again that they just simply aren’t good enough and that they are living off the memory of a Cup a few years back.
We are bursting at the seams salary cap wise but are a mile off it. The office has been trying to keep us competitive for the sake of Ovi but it’s going to lead to long term pain IMO. I just hope we don’t try and have another bite of the cherry next season and we instead look to trade out some stock and hit the draft hard

They’re too interested in getting TeamPutin’s captain to 99’s record.

TPC was on the ice for 91% of Washington’s power play time this season, Capitals languished in 23rd spot on the power play (18.8%).
16 power play goals in 366 minutes with the man advantage.
Compare that with Draisaitl: 24 goals in 307 PP minutes.

Back