2021/2022 NHL season

Nov 20, 2008
#freeMelbourne #SackDan
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Super Saiyans, Tasmania Devils
The Avs fans saved the blues season. The hats just kept coming even after they had cleaned the rest up.

That's the problem with throwing too many hats is that it takes the ice-crew bloody ages to clean it up killing off the Avs momentum and allowing the Blues to have a rest and reset their plans. Guess they inadvertantly caused a "too many hats on the ice" penalty.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
If the blues force a game 7 then that "2nd round exit" monkey thats haunted the avs the last 3 years could be a gorilla!
At least they make the second unlike the Leafs! Last time the leafs won a playoff series I was just starting University, now I'm a Chartered Senior Engineer.

Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
I don't know how but McDavid has found another level. Flames would've been done if Draisaitl wasn't skating around on 1 leg
He's the son of God. He's got infinite levels to find. I know the NHL has become a bit higher in scoring this season compared to the last few due to some rule changes and equipment changes but FMD he's already outscored the top point scorers from some of the lasts few seasons playoffs. Still has minimum 9 games to go (assuming the oilers win)

He's the son of God. He's got infinite levels to find. I know the NHL has become a bit higher in scoring this season compared to the last few due to some rule changes and equipment changes but FMD he's already outscored the top point scorers from some of the lasts few seasons playoffs. Still has minimum 9 games to go (assuming the oilers win)
But he's also started to defend hard. This isn't normal McDavid, this is the second coming

May 4, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Fremantle
At least they make the second unlike the Leafs! Last time the leafs won a playoff series I was just starting University, now I'm a Chartered Senior Engineer.

giphy.gif

That was a goal by Coleman every day of the week and twice on Sundays.
If Oilers’ radio is calling it a questionable call then one knows it is a garbage call.
Call came from head office. Going to hear about it for years...

Nov 20, 2008
#freeMelbourne #SackDan
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Super Saiyans, Tasmania Devils
That was a goal by Coleman every day of the week and twice on Sundays.
If Oilers’ radio is calling it a questionable call then one knows it is a garbage call.

Robbed us of a potential 04 revenge tour.

Thats a Dang'it.

Aug 13, 2007
Vancouver
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oilers
Consensus in the office was that it wasn't a goal because he swung his leg. Was going in anyway though. Ah well. Hope Avs and Blues beat each other up.

Side note. 17 point series for Drai is the 3rd best of all-time. Impressive to do that in 5 games. Scored 3 more points than Calgary's top-line.

Last edited:

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manchester United, Juventus,
Blues with the final minute clown show, what a weak goal to give up with 4 seconds to go.
Great to see the Avs through and hope they pants the Oilers

Jun 4, 2007
melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Dallas Stars, Chargers
Potentially a good storyline heading into the conference finals then SCF...especially if Tampa make the SCF.

Potentially a bit of Destiny vs Dynasty type hyped storyline of McDavid OR Mackinnon getting to the finals trying to stop Tampa from going Back to Back to Back. League would be frothing at that

Colorado vs Tampa would be some sort of final.

Back