2021/2022 NHL season

Remove this Banner Ad

00b71e8882f066b835f9ff55100b8669.gif

The battles of Alberta and Florida failed to deliver.

Bring on the battle of Rusky goalies.
I get that it didn't go the distance but BoA was pretty amazing. Some of the stats in that one were crazy and there was a pretty big buzz throughout Canada at least.

Finals should be fun. Mc vs Mac and a lot of offense in the West. Lighting going for 3-peat and the Russian goalie battle in the East.

Hoping for Oilers vs Rangers but that's the least likely match-up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even though I go for the Bolts I don't mind hearing this.

Anyway I expect to hear 20k screaming Rangers fans going off their heads screaming "LETS GO RANGERS" at the worlds most famous arena.

You guys have beaten us 3-0 in the season. Out of all the Metro division teams you have made us look most vulnerable.

I'm not confident at all, but hopefully it's more than just a battle of the goalies. If we're going to lose I still want to watch a game of hockey.

Cheering against Edmonton, but they got hosed last game. Saying Makar pushed the puck in and didn't have possession again until he touched it is ridiculous. It is like saying a player in the AFL doesn't have possession of the ball between the moments he drops it and hit hits his foot for a kick. I guess it is karma for the Oilers getting a bs call in their favour last round though.

Even though I go for the Bolts I don't mind hearing this.

Anyway I expect to hear 20k screaming Rangers fans going off their heads screaming "LETS GO RANGERS" at the worlds most famous arena.

You guys have beaten us 3-0 in the season. Out of all the Metro division teams you have made us look most vulnerable.

Fingers crossed it’s a good series! Don’t expect us to win, Tampa are a whole different beast come playoffs, so regular season series goes out the window.

Hopefully Igor continues his strong form for us. Is a bit susceptible to a quick run on goals if he is rattled so hopefully the defense holds up and he stays locked in.

All the best!

Sick of the constant issues ESPN have with their audio. Makes it borderline unwatchable with the commentary.

That first goal is solely on Reaves there. No need for the tough guy act at this stage.

Sick of the constant issues ESPN have with their audio. Makes it borderline unwatchable with the commentary.

That first goal is solely on Reaves there. No need for the tough guy act at this stage.
I miss the NHL tv too. Kayo seems to have most of the playoff games which is weird.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back