2021/2022 NHL season

Remove this Banner Ad

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo!! :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

A really great hockey season (aside from the Habs finishing bottom!) comes to an end with a well deserved SC winner. Best spectator sport in the world......

Been crying all afternoon. Boys it's magic

i was rooting for the avs. makar is a fukin jet.

would have been good for them to close it out at home in game 5, but you take the win anywhere i suppose rofl.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goalie situation in Washington will be very interesting with Vanecek dealt to the Devs.
It’s been a huge issue for us and wouldn’t surprise me if Samsanov is moved on aswell and we start from scratch

Goalie situation in Washington will be very interesting with Vanecek dealt to the Devs.
It’s been a huge issue for us and wouldn’t surprise me if Samsanov is moved on aswell and we start from scratch
Unfortunately Avs went with Georgiev, and we won't be stealing the Caps latest goalie development

Well, at least the Leafs didn't give up an A+ prospect to trade in Raycroft part 2. Dubas has made a mess of this s**t.

Samsonov not qualified. I wonder if the Caps will circle back at less than the $2mil minimum QO?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back