2021/22 A-League Men Grand Final Thread

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
Giggler it will be the 5k training ground first which week to week probably fits

Hopefully we keep growing and by time the the main pitch is built we’re getting much bigger numbers

That’s the future though.

Am one very happy foundation member tonight.

CHAMPIONS

congrats mate soak it up and enjoy!

nobbyiscool

Cancelled
WWE Board Goosed Sweet F.A Sikh Volunteers Charity Match Tasmanian Team NFL Fantasy Comp Champion Armchair Endzone Major Comp Champion
Aug 11, 2006
It wasn’t a bad match, but apart from the Bulls you couldn’t possibly have a more soulless grand final.

I imagine Western somewhere/something was going absolutely mild today.

The worst thing is that it puts a really shitty coach on the list for a potential future Socceroo manager. Love Aloisi - I can’t not after the 2005 pen - but his team carried him this season, he’s still not a good manager.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Jul 5, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Victory,Napoli,Liverpool,Penguins
It wasn’t a bad match, but apart from the Bulls you couldn’t possibly have a more soulless grand final.

I imagine Western somewhere/something was going absolutely mild today.

The worst thing is that it puts a really shitty coach on the list for a potential future Socceroo manager. Love Aloisi - I can’t not after the 2005 pen - but his team carried him this season, he’s still not a good manager.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think Aloisi showed he can match it with the best of coaches during this final series he absolutely pants Popovic tactically in the second leg of the semi and showed that Kisnorbo isn't the bees knees CFG talk him up to be in the Grand Final. Could it have been his background staff and assistants around him? yeah, could it just be the way he fired his players up before the matches? sure. Proof will come next season weather he can back it up or if it was all a fluke. But end of the day history will show he's a Championship coach. That's not easy to achieve and he had to do it the hard way too.

Back