2021/22 Championship, Lower, Non-League & Papa John's Trophy - On beIN Sports and iFollow

Remove this Banner Ad

Taylor Moss

Club Legend
Suspended
Oct 1, 2021
AFL Club
GWS
Ok, is 7am really that early to wake up? Haha. Why would you do an all-nighter for a 7am start?
I’m up at 4 for work every day mate. The body clock usually gets me up at 5 at the latest. But I try & fight it

Taylor Moss

Club Legend
Suspended
Oct 1, 2021
AFL Club
GWS
Happy for 1 point but if we could stop conceding with less than 10 minutes to go I’d be happier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big Unit 30

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🐅⏰
May 3, 2015
Playboy Mansion
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Cubs Blackhawks Fulham Ivanhoe FC
Draw was probably a fair result, was a pretty entertaining game
Fulham dominated the game and maybe deserved the win but I’ll take the point. We are top of the league and I’m ecstatic about that

Big Unit 30

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🐅⏰
May 3, 2015
Playboy Mansion
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Cubs Blackhawks Fulham Ivanhoe FC
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Don’t know about all that.

Cooky was phenomenal for us. Marcondes also.
I’m certain.
474E47E0-B611-4662-9C95-427184D44D20.jpeg

Quokka

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 10, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon
Dons 4 - 3 Cheltenham in the 2nd round of the FA Cup, I wish I was more excited but compared to 3 points in League one...

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, WCW
Really thought we'd lose that so will take a point, 5 undefeated now.

big_e

Existential crisis management consultant
Apr 28, 2008
Hermit Kingdom of Western Australia
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wycombe Wanderers

There's a great book about Wycombe's 19/20 season, in which thy won promotion and were bought by the Couhigs. Really smart operators - you can tell they had no delusions of grandeur. Having owned a minor league baseball team, they clearly knew where Wycombe stood in the pecking order. The first things they did included spend money on making the bars and foot outlets better, and then it's been on pre- and post-match entertainment, to give the fans something more for their money, and to try to attract more people to the ground. A very MiLB way of operating.

So it doesn't surprise me that they didn't go on a spending spree to try to stay in the Championship - a financially sustainable League One side would be fine for them, and if they can get the club to the Championship again, then it's all a bonus.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad