2021/22 Championship, Lower, Non-League & Papa John's Trophy - On beIN Sports and iFollow

Remove this Banner Ad

Coasters7

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 27, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea
Clear pen. Made the most of it but you can clearly see his leg get taken out from under him. Absolute shambles

largebus

Premiership Player
Apr 22, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Nationals, Pelicans
That was a bigger pen shout than the first one.

Elmer_Judd

Baggers 9-4 2022
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Yay Forest

Huddersfield desperately unlucky though I have to admit.

Elmer_Judd

Baggers 9-4 2022
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Remarkable job from Cooper after the start they had.
Bit stiff on Hudd but they had 0 shots on target and a keeper that was struggling at the end.

Should have been awarded a penalty too.

Bojan KantKick

Man United Legacy Supporter
Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
Another strong performance from Garner. Wonder if Ten Hag wants him around the first team or whether he loans him back to Forest for Prem experience.

Elmer_Judd

Baggers 9-4 2022
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
How good is Steve Cooper ?

Forest Were dangerously near the drop zone when he took over, and now he has gotten them to the top-flight, remarkable effort, plus he seems like a real smashing bloke !!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sphynx

Premiership Player
Jul 10, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Another strong performance from Garner. Wonder if Ten Hag wants him around the first team or whether he loans him back to Forest for Prem experience.

Or you just sell him…

There’s better teams than Forest interested and I doubt he wants to be a Man Utd loan boy…

Bojan KantKick

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Or you just sell him…

There’s better teams than Forest interested and I doubt he wants to be a Man Utd loan boy…
Would have to be a pretty good offer. If Ten Hag doesn't rate him then he'll probably be sold. He's only 21. Conor Gallagher is a year older than him and we saw what a year of first team football did for his game and transfer value. He's been at United since he was 8 and wants to be a first team player.

Ram-Man

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 29, 2003
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
LA RAMS, NFFC
Congrats Forest but gees those penalties

Samba would've saved any penalty anyway... ;)

3_JS266540722.jpg

TubbsFarquhar

Hall of Famer
Jan 18, 2009
Land of Discontent
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Chelsea, Sturt
Incredible turnaround from Forest given they were rock bottom seven games in, what a job Cooper has done. Also, an exceptional season from Huddersfield given many (including myself) had them going down with such a lean squad. Corberan did wonders.

The Cryptkeeper

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 9, 2006
Left of centre.
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Super Tottenham....from the Lane.
VAR ref Paul Tierney should be investigated for his role in absolutely cooking that playoff result. I was supporting Forest but Huddersfield were denied two stonewall penalties.

I suspect Tierney had quite a large wager on the outcome of that.

Sphynx

Premiership Player
Jul 10, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Would have to be a pretty good offer. If Ten Hag doesn't rate him then he'll probably be sold. He's only 21. Conor Gallagher is a year older than him and we saw what a year of first team football did for his game and transfer value. He's been at United since he was 8 and wants to be a first team player.

I don't think it would have to be a phenomenal offer.

Gallagher has had 2 years of PL football FWIW, he was at West Brom before Palace.

I think Garner would jump at an offer from Leeds or Wolves, although Forest might try to make him their first permanent. Everton are also interested.

I doubt he's still at Man Utd at the end of the window.

I'd say around £10m-15m would probably get it done, the same amount as Lewis O'Brien is gettable for.

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, WCW
VAR ref Paul Tierney should be investigated for his role in absolutely cooking that playoff result. I was supporting Forest but Huddersfield were denied two stonewall penalties.

I suspect Tierney had quite a large wager on the outcome of that.

Not even sure it's that malicious or just them wanting Forest back up.

Art Vandelay_

TheBrownDog
Day Off
Oct 28, 2012
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Bushrangers, AC Milan, Tottenham
Happy to have Forest back. Another club with more major European honours than The Arsenal will never go astray.

Bojan KantKick

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
I don't think it would have to be a phenomenal offer.

Gallagher has had 2 years of PL football FWIW, he was at West Brom before Palace.

I think Garner would jump at an offer from Leeds or Wolves, although Forest might try to make him their first permanent. Everton are also interested.

I doubt he's still at Man Utd at the end of the window.

I'd say around £10m-15m would probably get it done, the same amount as Lewis O'Brien is gettable for.
What makes Leeds an attractive destination over Everton, Southampton and Leicester?

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad