2021/22 Championship, Lower, Non-League & Papa John's Trophy - On beIN Sports and iFollow

Remove this Banner Ad

whos top of the table? cant see you from all the way down there

Staying up was always our goal so not too fussed about the top of the table.

Bernard is some player though, will be top quality.

aha sorry I thought I was replying to Barry not you, Hull should be in the championship next season, you've got a decent team

Yeah think we'll be fine, particularly with the Derby penalty. Honeyman's first run out of the season and we looked much better. Tyler Smith is quality too. Just need to get past this rough patch of fixtures.

Amusing seeing Leeds fans filter in though.

Yeah think we'll be fine, particularly with the Derby penalty. Honeyman's first run out of the season and we looked much better. Tyler Smith is quality too. Just need to get past this rough patch of fixtures.

Amusing seeing Leeds fans filter in though.

Honeyman looks like an annoying campaigner, i wouldn't want to play on him

Honeyman was manhandling him at corner kicks haha

They had hands all over each other though, Sharp was getting his arms into Honeyman's face which was a bit worse than Honeyman just niggling him which every player cops at corners.

I feel like that was a reaction to what was happening

Doesn't make it ok which is my point. All players cop players holding them or marking them closely at set pieces, swinging his arms in Honeyman's face and knocking his chin is pretty grubbish.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

of course its not okay, I'm just saying it was going both ways

Honeyman didn't have his hands in Sharp's face was all I was saying mate, I know players shouldn't be grappling but that's a bit more of an acceptable part of football than whacks to the face.

Frustrating first half from the Dons, started out looking like clearly the better team but could not get it done and Plymouth will be just as frustrated not to be going in one up at half time. Nil and start again after the break.

Really disappointing night for the Dons because we should have been good enough but well deserved for Plymouth (0-1) and maybe a bit of swings and roundabouts with Wimbledon having rode their luck to at least a few extra points recently.

Nice to see Assal continue to step up, McCormick and Woodyard looked good as well.

Would never have happened if we had Ruddoni though 😉 .

Last edited:
The good.
21,000 turned up at Bolton.
A great third tier crowd.
The bad.
Lose 2-0 at home in a really blunt, ineffective performance.
What’s with Rotherham? They played really well.
Let’s hope this is just a blip.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back