2021/22 Championship, Lower, Non-League & Papa John's Trophy - On beIN Sports and iFollow

Apr 10, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon
Fell asleep early in the second half a goal up, wake up this morning to a 2-1 loss :(.

Should never have been in front though, was gifted a penalty early in the game.

Last edited:
Yeah I think if we got a reasonable offer and he wants off the loan carousel we would. I guess with buybacks or future sells percentages like we've been doing.

Wonder if we'd try to make it permanent, he's been very impressive in just the two games. Small sample size but if he continues like this until January I don't see why not. Massive props considering Ingram was probably leading our player of the season up until the change.

3 wins in a row, not too shabby.
Looking at gd there appears to be three very poor teams in Cardiff, Peterborough and Barnsley. Derby miles behind but playing well judging by last two games against top two.

Taylor Moss

Club Legend
Oct 1, 2021
AFL Club
GWS
Considering where they are on the ladder I wanted all 3 against Millwall but they’re never easy at home. Nabbing the 1 point and getting out there alive is a kind of win.

Derby did us a solid though and kept the Cottagers to a scoreless draw.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
For once I am happy Hull won (can't stand Millwall and their fans)

The Wheels have fallen off Bournemouth and West Brom in recent weeks, Fulham now on top.

Crucial Wins for Reading and Cardiff as well.

Such a topsy turvy season, a playoff spot is actually not out of the question for Hull (who have gone streaking of late)

Blackburn lost at home to Fulham by 7 goals a month ago, now they are 4th.

Taylor Moss

Club Legend
Oct 1, 2021
AFL Club
GWS
For once I am happy Hull won (can't stand Millwall and their fans)

The Wheels have fallen off Bournemouth and West Brom in recent weeks, Fulham now on top.

Crucial Wins for Reading and Cardiff as well.

Such a topsy turvy season, a playoff spot is actually not out of the question for Hull (who have gone streaking of late)

Blackburn lost at home to Fulham by 7 goals a month ago, now they are 4th.
Injuries and confidence.
I wouldn’t say that the “wheels have fallen off” for the cherries

CARLISLE WON!!

An 88th minute winner against Walsall has helped the Cumbrians jumped past Oldham and out of the relegation zone. Hopefully the clean sheet is a sign that we are heading in the right direction and can start a run leading up to Christmas.

Taylor Moss

Club Legend
Oct 1, 2021
AFL Club
GWS
CARLISLE WON!!

An 88th minute winner against Walsall has helped the Cumbrians jumped past Oldham and out of the relegation zone. Hopefully the clean sheet is a sign that we are heading in the right direction and can start a run leading up to Christmas.
All the best mate

Big Unit 30

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🐅⏰
May 3, 2015
Playboy Mansion
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Cubs Blackhawks Fulham Ivanhoe FC
Cracking fixture. Hope we at least split the pie if we don’t take the whole damn lot.
Be curious to see how our fans react to Parker. I hope as a former player and manager he gets the respect he deserves, even if he completely lost the players last term

Back