2021/22 Championship, Lower, Non-League & Papa John's Trophy - On beIN Sports and iFollow

Big Unit 30

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🐅⏰
May 3, 2015
Playboy Mansion
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Cubs Blackhawks Fulham Ivanhoe FC
It's not much consolation right now, but been there (pre covid days as a Leeds fan) myself, suffering the indignity of league one football, and having my club becoming perilously close to folding/going bankrupt under Ken Bates.

It doesn't mate if we get relegated from the Premier League, I am just grateful I still have a lifelong club to support and cherish, no matter what, if Leeds folded, I almost would be done with the (English) Game. I would still follow and go to Melbourne City games naturally and the Socceroos.

Actually knew a very decent Bolton Wanderers married couple years ago at Melbourne Heart Games/Twitter (think the Hubby convinced his wife to support Bolton, bless him), always meant to ask him why he chose to follow Bolton but never got around to it.

Most people here would be astonished if not downright amused as to the real reason why I chose to support Leeds United, it's a bit embarrassing in hindsight, but if I had to do it all over, I wouldn't change a thing, met so many great people and so many enjoyable times over the (nearly) 3 decades I have supported #LUFC, I grew up and raises without a father or indeed a sports family, I was always destined to be a supporter of Super Leeds.

This is not a joke either, family and friends have always let me down in my life, but Leeds United never will (nor Carlton or the other sports teams I passionately follow)

Just got to hang in there mate, hopefully the good times (sooner rather than later) will happen to the Wanky Wanderers again.

I myself probably overcompensate being a mad Leeds fan on this board, but I am certainly going to try enjoy the great times we have either in the top flight or with Bielsa left (there is an almost depressed acceptance amongst the LUFC community El Loco won't be manager next season), anyhow hang in there with Bolton mate.
If you’re so die hard Lids why the Chelshite avatar ?

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Been doing ok lately Derby, last 6 games they’ve beaten Bournemouth and now Brom plus a draw with Fulham.

Still not going to be enough to save them from going down imo, but good on em for showing a lot of fight under the circumstances

Still not going to be enough to save them from going down imo, but good on em for showing a lot of fight under the circumstances

Why can't they stay up? Reckon Reading are picking up points a lot slower than them, and still half a season to go. Making up 5 wins on Reading isn't impossible.

Big Unit 30

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🐅⏰
May 3, 2015
Playboy Mansion
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Cubs Blackhawks Fulham Ivanhoe FC
Why can't they stay up? Reckon Reading are picking up points a lot slower than them, and still half a season to go. Making up 5 wins on Reading isn't impossible.
Be a mighty achievement if they do, but they will more likely have to shed players than strengthen in the transfer window.
virtually impossible with the sanctions they’re saddled with

Be a mighty achievement if they do, but they will more likely have to shed players than strengthen in the transfer window.
virtually impossible with the sanctions they’re saddled with

Yeah that's the big aspect, doesn't look like the takeover will go through quick enough.

Taylor Moss

Club Legend
Oct 1, 2021
AFL Club
GWS
🍒🍒🍒

And just like that the previous run of outs has dissipated.

And the game in March at Vitality against Derby -which I’ll be going to - is shaping as a cracker. They’re going good Derby. Another win overnight.

Big game in L2 this morning, Carlisle travelled to S(unthorpe in a battle between two teams in the relegation battle and thankfully, for me, Carlisle came out on top winning 1-0. We are now a game above the relegation places and, having won 3 of our last 4, are in decent form so hopefully we can pull away further in the coming weeks.

big_e

Existential crisis management consultant
Apr 28, 2008
Back Pocket
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wycombe Wanderers
Heartstopper in the TV game tonight.

Joe Jacobson with the equaliser in the 98th minute (that's not a typo) to save a point for Wycombe vs Sunderland.

Was 1-1 after 13 minutes, 2-2 at half-time and then two stoppage-time goals to make it 3-3.

Crazy stuff.

Carlisle’s recent form has continued with a 2-0 win at home against Bradford. We have jumped up to 19th and 10pts from the playoff places with a game in hand.

Back