2021/22 Championship, Lower, Non-League & Papa John's Trophy - On beIN Sports and iFollow

Remove this Banner Ad

Forest easily created enough chances to win by 3 or 4.
Sheffield barely landed a punch at home and lucky to get a late goal.
I watched the first half and there was a 15 minute period late in the first half where there was about 3 or 4 instances where I could not believe they did not put at least two or three goals past the United goalkeeper. United were incredibly lucky not to be 3 or 4 down at halftime.

Last edited:
As much as I hate Forest, I'd genuinely love to have a proper rival to play again.

To think there's a chance that there'll be no Forest or Derby in the Championship next season is crazy - considering how long both have been there.

Who'd be the new longest serving - Preston? Or Milwall?

Definitely Forest currently but after a quick look I couldn't find an easy answer.

For some reason I thought Millwall were in League One not that long ago but I could be wrong

You might be right, I thought Milwall had been in the league uninterrupted since at least 2010/11 (since I went to a Hull-Milwall game then) but could be wrong.

If it's not them I'd think it's definitely Preston.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
You might be right, I thought Milwall had been in the league uninterrupted since at least 2010/11 (since I went to a Hull-Milwall game then) but could be wrong.

If it's not them I'd think it's definitely Preston.

Pretty sure Millwall got relegated to League 1 5 years ago or so and then came back up .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
duck me, what a cowardly prick.

Billy Sharp is one of the nicest guys around as well. Not that it should make any difference.

Disgraceful act. Gutless pig.

What a performance by Samba. Was the difference.

Disgraceful act. Gutless pig.

What a performance by Samba. Was the difference.
That early save to deny Ndiaye and the late one were huge. Penalties was the fair result in the end, Forest should've buried them in the first leg, but Sheffield were the better side in this leg.

And the campaigner in the yellow jacket is a gutless coward. Just as bad as the Brummie prick who hit Grealish from behind a few seasons back.

F
That early save to deny Ndiaye and the late one were huge. Penalties was the fair result in the end, Forest should've buried them in the first leg, but Sheffield were the better side in this leg.

And the campaigner in the yellow jacket is a gutless coward. Just as bad as the Brummie prick who hit Grealish from behind a few seasons back.
i saw the late save and I thought for sure they were going to score there. Was terrific in the penalties as well.

largebus

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 22, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Nationals, Pelicans
Forest going up would give Leicester a genuine rivalry other than just a one-way hatred from Spurs.
IMG_20180512_142650.thumb.jpg.266bc136baa979926e6b2d680c52fa9f.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back