2021/22 Championship, Lower, Non-League & Papa John's Trophy - On beIN Sports and iFollow

Remove this Banner Ad

Forest going up would give Leicester a genuine rivalry other than just a one-way hatred from Spurs.
IMG_20180512_142650.thumb.jpg.266bc136baa979926e6b2d680c52fa9f.jpg

Not really, it's a lopsided rivalry very much in the Leeds vs Man Utd style.

Leicester fans hate Forrest fans, but from my experience Forrest fans concentrate mostly on Notts rather than Leicester. Very much one way..

Leicester fans hate Forrest fans, but from my experience Forrest fans concentrate mostly on Notts rather than Leicester. Very much one way..

Would have thought Forest focus on Derby more than anything.

And I know this is a Cruyff moment, but seen a few people doing it, what's with spelling Forest with two r's? Haha.

You're half right but they don't really care about Notts. It's Derby they concentrate on.

Our big rivalry is Coventry but we haven't played them in years.

You're half right but they don't really care about Notts. It's Derby they concentrate on.

Our big rivalry is Coventry but we haven't played them in years.

Might do soon, they had a great season this year and will only improve.

If Luton make it, they'll need to do urgent upgrades to accommodate the EPL circus. I've been to Luton and their ground, Kenilworth Road, is a dump, to put it politely. Has one of the best entrances to a ground ever, though.
kenilworth-road-stadium.jpg
The Kenny is being replaced with a new stadium. The ground has amazing atmosphere and I have wonderful memories there.

On SM-P610 using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Took them long enough.
Shame Akinfenwa couldn't get a nice send-off.

Apparently political crackpot and all round dickhead Mark Latham is a Sunderland fan, going by his twitter account.

Deepest sympathies SunLun, imagine having such an unstable nutter as a a supporter of your club.

Said without the faintest hint of irony.

Actually I forgot this campaigner was from Nottingham. Go Huddersfield
26f79a1c-e5da-445d-8c7b-755e756dae9f.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back