2021/22 Championship, Lower, Non-League & Papa John's Trophy - On beIN Sports and iFollow

Coasters7

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 27, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea
Clear pen. Made the most of it but you can clearly see his leg get taken out from under him. Absolute shambles

Yeah baby. We are back in the Premier League. 23 years.

Unbelievable. I don't care how we got there. We are there. Amazing.

Sphynx

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Another strong performance from Garner. Wonder if Ten Hag wants him around the first team or whether he loans him back to Forest for Prem experience.

Or you just sell him…

There’s better teams than Forest interested and I doubt he wants to be a Man Utd loan boy…

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
Or you just sell him…

There’s better teams than Forest interested and I doubt he wants to be a Man Utd loan boy…
Would have to be a pretty good offer. If Ten Hag doesn't rate him then he'll probably be sold. He's only 21. Conor Gallagher is a year older than him and we saw what a year of first team football did for his game and transfer value. He's been at United since he was 8 and wants to be a first team player.

Apr 29, 2003
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
LA RAMS
Congrats Forest but gees those penalties

Samba would've saved any penalty anyway... ;)

3_JS266540722.jpg

Incredible turnaround from Forest given they were rock bottom seven games in, what a job Cooper has done. Also, an exceptional season from Huddersfield given many (including myself) had them going down with such a lean squad. Corberan did wonders.

Sphynx

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 10, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Would have to be a pretty good offer. If Ten Hag doesn't rate him then he'll probably be sold. He's only 21. Conor Gallagher is a year older than him and we saw what a year of first team football did for his game and transfer value. He's been at United since he was 8 and wants to be a first team player.

I don't think it would have to be a phenomenal offer.

Gallagher has had 2 years of PL football FWIW, he was at West Brom before Palace.

I think Garner would jump at an offer from Leeds or Wolves, although Forest might try to make him their first permanent. Everton are also interested.

I doubt he's still at Man Utd at the end of the window.

I'd say around £10m-15m would probably get it done, the same amount as Lewis O'Brien is gettable for.

VAR ref Paul Tierney should be investigated for his role in absolutely cooking that playoff result. I was supporting Forest but Huddersfield were denied two stonewall penalties.

I suspect Tierney had quite a large wager on the outcome of that.

Not even sure it's that malicious or just them wanting Forest back up.

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
I don't think it would have to be a phenomenal offer.

Gallagher has had 2 years of PL football FWIW, he was at West Brom before Palace.

I think Garner would jump at an offer from Leeds or Wolves, although Forest might try to make him their first permanent. Everton are also interested.

I doubt he's still at Man Utd at the end of the window.

I'd say around £10m-15m would probably get it done, the same amount as Lewis O'Brien is gettable for.
What makes Leeds an attractive destination over Everton, Southampton and Leicester?

Back