Meltdown 2021/22 Encouragement Award™️

Remove this Banner Ad

Nobby saying why aren't people giving any recognition to Christian Kirk when discussing the best WRs in last years rookie class another

Despite it being a bit old to be nominated, I'm very happy for this to stand, cos it's a good example of what the Encouragement Award should be IMO.

As Blacky has said in the OP, it shouldn't be used as a device to bully or belittle people - it should be used to have some fun with blatantly boneheaded calls. (And if it's directed at a board vet who 1) should've known better, and 2) can handle justified ridicule - even better.)

I'm going to try and win this every month......more prestigious than a HoF bust.

I nominate brasher for saying Foster Moreau would be fantasy relevant on last years podcast

It's all I am these days

Ill join the podcast at some stage this season to make some equally outlandish predictions after knocking back the invite last year, lockdowns have ****ed up anything to do with my job atm, plenty of free time.

Ill join the podcast at some stage this season to make some equally outlandish predictions after knocking back the invite last year, lockdowns have f’ed up anything to with my job atm, plenty of free time.

We need a fox in the turkey house

We need a fox in the turkey house

I really just want an entire episode dedicated to giving fuey s**t about this being the end of the packers as he knows them.

I really just want an entire episode dedicated to giving fuey sh*t about this being the end of the packers as he knows them.

I thought you listened, EVERY episode follows that story-line

I really just want an entire episode dedicated to giving fuey sh*t about this being the end of the packers as he knows them.

Best forewarn him so he can bring an appropriate amount of McNuggets to offset the sadness.

is it going to be a monthly or weekly award

Reckon monthly could be good. Enough time between to let the real cream rise to the top.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

boy are we going to get some takes in the next few weeks. based on preseason form or how players play in week 1.

at least 1 vet will get called washed for a sluggish game week 1 since they didnt take any snaps in preseason, then by week 4 will be back to what you expect from them

Na, they arent that hard. Zach Wilson will be great probably my all time most wrong on here

Clever bastard trying to steal my fun by self-declaring.

Of course we've all got bad calls, but you do generally know your stuff- it's no fun if there's no challenge to it :tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back